Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default how to driving traffic to a new ddl site?

hello all

im after finding good productive ways to drive traffic to a new ddl site

so tell us about your seo tips
    who you list with
    where does your traffic come from

and well anything you think that could help in building this thread

thanks
    clarksta Reviewed by clarksta on . how to driving traffic to a new ddl site? hello all im after finding good productive ways to drive traffic to a new ddl site so tell us about your seo tips who you list with where does your traffic come from and well anything you think that could help in building this thread Rating: 5
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Join LEs, Advertise your site, Submit Sitemaps to Search Engines, this is what I know
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

The most important tip when you want traffic to a ddl site is link exchanging with higher PageRank sites. First LE with http://softlinkers.org with has PR4. Then find other sites wich have PR3+. The bigger PR is better. Google Bot will index you recent searches and you will start to get traffic.

The second tip is patient, just wait and wait don't think the traffic will come in two days.

Thread Information