Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62904 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    ^ Added m8, thanks for the suggestion, would be great if u can test it later and let me know .
    Excellent, works perfectly. Can I suggest a few settings to improve the appearance. In Admin >> Settings >> WPTouch

Shorten the title as it's way too long. What you have is great for SEO but not needed for a mobile site. It's not showing correctly and ends up being truncated. Don't worry it will only shorten it for the mobile site and not the PC version or affect your SEO.

I didn't like the default icons so I made you these
    http://rapidshare.com/files/403370519/r-t.zip.html
    You can add them in the icon settings area half way down.

Under General Settings turn off or uncheck "Show Tags" as they just confuse things. You want a mobile site to be as clean as possible.

Under Advanced Setting I'd turn off or uncheck " Enable Tags tab in the header" too.

I know I'm picking stuff for the mobile site but their's not much you can do to the PC site. It's pretty much flawless.

Any issues or questions let me know or if you need these changes confirmed let me know too.

EDIT:

Getting really picky now but could you also reduce the copyright at the bottom. Like the title it's a bit long.

Again it won't affect the PC Version
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    custom skin is the only thing u need something lighter and web 2.0 maybe some ajax here and there

Pure Awesomeness!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    It's only Blog I visit for Downloading, it's clean, updated and as far I know there aren't any fake downloads. I honestly don't know what you could change, everything is top notch, also don't change skin (I doubt you can find better one or hire someone to make you better one).

Just keep it up and concentrate more on off site SEO like SJshah told you, advertise it more and that's it.
    Great to hear, thanks m8.

Quote Originally Posted by edavreda View Post
    Make a trusted source group like scnsrc has. And I will Quit my site and upload to megavideo for you
    Nah, blog is personal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Excellent, works perfectly. Can I suggest a few settings to improve the appearance. In Admin >> Settings >> WPTouch

Shorten the title as it's way too long. What you have is great for SEO but not needed for a mobile site. It's not showing correctly and ends up being truncated. Don't worry it will only shorten it for the mobile site and not the PC version or affect your SEO.

I didn't like the default icons so I made you these
    http://rapidshare.com/files/403370519/r-t.zip.html
    You can add them in the icon settings area half way down.

Under General Settings turn off or uncheck "Show Tags" as they just confuse things. You want a mobile site to be as clean as possible.

Under Advanced Setting I'd turn off or uncheck " Enable Tags tab in the header" too.

I know I'm picking stuff for the mobile site but their's not much you can do to the PC site. It's pretty much flawless.

Any issues or questions let me know or if you need these changes confirmed let me know too.
    Done all that, thanks happy

Quote Originally Posted by Eli? View Post
    custom skin is the only thing u need something lighter and web 2.0 maybe some ajax here and there
    Yeah, maybe ill go for a custom skin in the future.

Get a custom skin at least now
    Skin is cool but you need a custom skin to make it better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information