Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62568 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up funding?

i would like to get an insite on how we all fund our forums DDl's etc etc

i have a vip area set up and do a little hosting to cover my cost
    i dont make any money extra to go in my pocket though what i get i
    put back into the forum in someway.
    clarksta Reviewed by clarksta on . funding? i would like to get an insite on how we all fund our forums DDl's etc etc i have a vip area set up and do a little hosting to cover my cost i dont make any money extra to go in my pocket though what i get i put back into the forum in someway. Rating: 5
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

2.   Sponsored Links

When you first start out, hosting feeds really only reach about $10-$15/month max which is virtually nothing. As your site gradually grows, so will your donations and people will start donating/paying for VIP.

If you're having big trouble covering the costs, and you aren't afraid to post up your true server details and expenses (I'm so sick of assholes who put up an incorrect amount which they must reach or be shut down.. so please, so put the correct info. ), try putting up a thread each month detailing them... Generally people will try to help out and get you through the month.
    Extremely helpful article about hiding your identity here

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    "Please donate money, our goal is $500 a month or this site will shut down!!!"

*scrolls down*

"wtf? 10 members?..."

Yea I know what you mean

Are you talking about share4life.co.uk clarksta?

no just in genral on how you all fund your sites not how i fund mine
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

Well, I'm suggesting you post your real server costs, not just slab up a $100

Quote Originally Posted by Lease View Post

If you're having big trouble covering the costs, and you aren't afraid to post up your true server details and expenses (I'm so sick of assholes who put up an incorrect amount which they must reach or be shut down.. so please, so put the correct info. ), try putting up a thread each month detailing them... Generally people will try to help out and get you through the month.
    Quite obviously you aren't having trouble at all.

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I fund mine with wrzhost money and fullddl money.

Well, I'm suggesting you post your real server costs, not just slab up a $100

Quite obviously you aren't having trouble at all.

like i said its not about me im just intrested in how you all fund your projects
    and no i have no problem funding my sites
    as for the $100 target this is a good target to go for its realistic unlike other sites who push for 3 times this or more

i meet that target every month and my server cost are my personal info's that i would not post here:beardy:

Up to you, I just won't be helping you out in the future if you put up fake requests.

Up to you, I just won't be helping you out in the future if you put up fake requests.
    sorry.....
    what do you mean fake request?
    ive not request anything take a look back at the other post
    you have got this all wrong:zthir6:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information