Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62278 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEraCracker View Post

Rating
    Support.: 2/10
    Prices..: 7/10
    Uptime..: 5/10
    lol ? i have a 4* site hosted with them
    support 9/10 always there when i need them
    prices 8/10 a little high but who cares quality counts ^^
    Uptime 10/10 not had downtime once apart from a little kid trying to ddos me
    for not giving him a custom skin free

Website's:
    google.com
    The last month 2 months I was with them I had semi-dedi package. Had constant downtime or sever slowdowns. I found myself sending like a ticket a day at least for the server being unbearably slow or down.

I had to eventually move because of it and them accusing my small wordpress site with less than 4k hits daily being accuse of over using cpu. The blamed my site for the issues they were having. I left and they still had issues as my friends sites were down constantly for more than a week after I switched hosts. Tickets did take long to get answered.

Nick is awesome though very attentive and more than willing to help with any issues and accommodating.
    Trusted Members:
    DjEuro | jayfella | Sandin0 | Benign| Elio

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    There prices are 10/10 you broke piece of ____

Website's:
    pspmafia.com zrev.net
    Everything about WrZHost is solid.

Been with them for almost a year I believe.

Prices are good, uptime is almost 100%, but it can get a little laggy, which I don't mind.

Support tickets are answered very soon for me, so I have no clue what you guys are complaining about.

lol

-Bread
    Trusted & Respected Members:
    ACiD | Narutoroot | JmZ | Jackson | Phamous | litewarez

I am on their shared hosting, there was 4 days down (that damn ddos attack ) for 5 months and I think its acceptable for a shared host.

Also support was great, I feel safe when they are answering me in less than 2 hours. Last month I ran out of BW and they upgrade it for free in less than a day.

As I'm not pro in hosting VPS, soon I'm gonna to buy a vps for my websites from wrzhost.

Regards

my ex-sites were hosted with them and i had no problem what-so-ever,no downtime,just once when a kid was DDosing my site coz i removed the Marketplace Section from the site (peeps were selling CCs )

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Everything about WrZHost is solid.

Been with them for almost a year I believe.

Prices are good, uptime is almost 100%, but it can get a little laggy, which I don't mind.

Support tickets are answered very soon for me, so I have no clue what you guys are complaining about.

lol

-Bread
    Exactly! Ive not been a year though!

WRZHost is one of the best hosts, and if you dont think so, then ure completely mistaken.

Yes their support may be slow sometimes, but they get LOADS of tickets.

My services work perfectly, ive got many packages, one in shared/vps/dedi etc. and all work good.
    And as Bread said, yes it can get laggy for a bit but usually its once a day where the backups are taken on the server.

Website's:
    servedome.com
    Your services may work perfectly, but don't expect everything to work out right just because yours runs ok. Not everyone gets a good service all mixed reviews. But you might just be one of there kiss asses that you gets paid to bullshit.
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Hello,
    Thanks to someone directing me to this thread so I could reply.

NewEraCracker please feel free to contact me further so I myself can sort this out for you on: Reece@oinoc.com (Email)

As for the support delay times - I'm the first to admit at times there is a delay but it doesn't mean that we "Don't have enough staff" nor does it mean "We cannot be bothered" either, We deal with the major issues first whether that being a server down or a DDOS attack, it delays the whole support process since all of us are working to resolve the issues before more issues turn up which could initially affect our clients in the long run which our main priority is to have a reasonable uptime for the clients we have. Now if any host here is replying they will know "offshore hosting" is not the same as normal website hosting due to the content we host and the sort of sites that abuse resources or a prone to DDOS attacks so we are constantly fighting a never ending battle which you have to understand. Trust me if it was possible for us to just make the attacks vanish we would be the first people to do it.

Now whoever on this earth thinks we pay people to do reviews about us you need to honestly get a a life, we are not some small company who are run by kids who just need pocket money like many here, WRZHost is a well established business with many brands under it in multiple sectors of the hosting industry. So to be honest we do not need to pay any person to make a review, it is there own choice at the end of the day even if its good or bad we do our best to improve and keep our clients happy.

I would like to remind you are main support times are from 9AM to 12AM UK time this is only for support tickets etc but if there is an emergency we have technicians looking into it (Although they may not reply to the ticket)

Anywho if you have any issues please feel free to contact ME PERSONALY via email at: Reece@oinoc.com.

Reece.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Website's:
    servedome.com
    Hello Storming, then why not read my ticket and the time its taken to come up with a fix? That to me is just unfair. Been waiting for ages to get my data, why do I have to push you to get my data just because I'm moving hosts?

Ticket started:
    16 Jul 2010 1:34 AM
    Now its 19 Jul 2010 1:31 PM and still no response or fix to my problem.
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information