Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62489 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default knowinservers.com review

Friends I would like to thank knowin servers for their blazing fast service and support. Now I have 2 servers with them. The owner Mac is very good person and really cares about client satisfaction. I got my servers in less than 10min. And second server was given even before the payment. They are one of the best resellers of netdirect with unbeatable price. The servers got true unmetered unshared port.

I rate them as following

Server Price - Cheap
    Hardware performance - Excellent
    Bandwidth - Awsome, unmetered
    Setup time - Too fast
    Support - Excellent

At first I thought that its Sniper on new face. But in reality its Mac, A reputed NetDirect reseller.
    vgnheart Reviewed by vgnheart on . knowinservers.com review Friends I would like to thank knowin servers for their blazing fast service and support. Now I have 2 servers with them. The owner Mac is very good person and really cares about client satisfaction. I got my servers in less than 10min. And second server was given even before the payment. They are one of the best resellers of netdirect with unbeatable price. The servers got true unmetered unshared port. I rate them as following Server Price - Cheap Hardware performance - Excellent Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    UnderGroundWarez.net DDLCUBE.COM
    yeah i too would like to share you There Review as i got a test server from them
    Speed has been amazing as i just ssh the server it was like your sshing the local intranet whoo ..SPeed was too gud ...More Fast services I;ll definitely go with them
    <3SUBMIT NOW NO RESTRICTIONS NO FUZZLE<3
    Buy Text And Banner Ad Spot On KATZ 3* 1+UV visitsbuy

Thread Information