Quote Originally Posted by woja View Post
Thanks for the answer info_move. That explains it a bit more.
As for NewEra and Sandino. I can't agree with you more. That's why I chose Servedome. I know they've been in the business a long time, and thought I'd get good service. I guess they can't handle all the ddosing going on there. Their service is quite good and responsive. The only problem is that I need to use it way to often.

I don't mind paying an extra buck to get good service, but before making a move, I'd like to be sure I'm getting what I pay for. As you just said Sandino, Jayfella is new in the shared hosting business, so I'd best wait a while before using his services. Especially when there are other (hopefully) good services which are reasonably priced.

Right now, my website really doesn't need more than 1gb hdd and 20gb BW.
I'll give Scorpiohosts a look. They're "a bit more expensive" than the others, but I think it may be worth it if they have good uptime.

Yeah, as a host myself I know how much of a pain it is to stop ddos attacks and such; not only for the host themselves but for the clients as well! I haven't really heard much about servedome so I really cannot comment on their quality of service, but if they have been having problems recently and have not fixed it - then yes I suggest moving, because remember, you can always go back

And yep, like I said it's always a good idea to do some research and pay an extra buck or two for quality of service and support. If you need help finding a decent host, feel free to contact me; as people say i'm always a good choice for unbiased opinions about hosts

Good luck.