Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61560 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default website with recent search module for sell: 10$: get 100k unique a day

Hello, i have been scammed by dsk, he stole my 100$ and didnt made my script well, so here i sell websites with this module for 10$, if he play with me, i will play with him

a demo: http://esoft.in/ or freshwap.net

please dont come with things as this script is free, its not free, there are some clones but those are junks, they wont get you any visitors

i am not selling his script, i am creating 10 websites with this recent search script on it, so i sell the websites so you will get the recent search module too

so 10 websites with this module for sell: 10$ each, so i can get my 100$

pm me if u want, otherwise please ignore this topic
    wman Reviewed by wman on . website with recent search module for sell: 10$: get 100k unique a day Hello, i have been scammed by dsk, he stole my 100$ and didnt made my script well, so here i sell websites with this module for 10$, if he play with me, i will play with him a demo: http://esoft.in/ or freshwap.net please dont come with things as this script is free, its not free, there are some clones but those are junks, they wont get you any visitors i am not selling his script, i am creating 10 websites with this recent search script on it, so i sell the websites so you will get Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Realest Nigga
    hmm how does this work and could this be implemented to a site with wordpress?

Banned
    yes i already have mixed this in wordpress: http://gametoxic.com/

pm me

The Realest Nigga
    great ive pmed you and does the traffic start flowing in for gametoxic

Banned
    I am interested, can you provide further information on how this works and implemented.

Thanks

Banned
    i have it just installed on gametoxic and i dont have a tracker on it, but i can show you another website of me on msn, installed 1 month ago and now i get 2000 unique visitors from google i dont have back links, share some links with people and i am sure u get damn a lot of hits

The Realest Nigga
    check pm and could you reserve it

Im interesed .

any intergration with vb? Plus any traffic proof of before & after?
    Please follow signature rules

Banned
    sorry not for vb, i can proof for wordpress and datalife engine, send me ur msn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information