Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6989 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Wanting to start video site

hey guys

im wanting to start a video site where political videos can get uploaded and maybe also some car videos aswell......

i dont expect it to be really big site so as im starting out i am really looking for a small package which i can then upgrade when time requires it.....i would probablly install one of the youtube clone scripts...

50gb space
    300gb bandwidth

and of course the usual ffmpeg modules installed when i request them....

shared or vps will be fine ...i need it to be stable and not suspend me when theres the slight increase in traffic....

budget $20 first month then after will be able to increase to $35

any offers would be great......

locations

usa
    netherlands
    germany

either of those locations would be great
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . Wanting to start video site hey guys im wanting to start a video site where political videos can get uploaded and maybe also some car videos aswell...... i dont expect it to be really big site so as im starting out i am really looking for a small package which i can then upgrade when time requires it.....i would probablly install one of the youtube clone scripts... 50gb space 300gb bandwidth Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by priviet02 View Post
    hey guys

im wanting to start a video site where political videos can get uploaded and maybe also some car videos aswell......

i dont expect it to be really big site so as im starting out i am really looking for a small package which i can then upgrade when time requires it.....i would probablly install one of the youtube clone scripts...

50gb space
    300gb bandwidth

and of course the usual ffmpeg modules installed when i request them....

shared or vps will be fine ...i need it to be stable and not suspend me when theres the slight increase in traffic....

budget $20 first month then after will be able to increase to $35

any offers would be great......

locations

usa
    netherlands
    germany

either of those locations would be great
    I can offer you the following below all of our vps servers are installed with ffmpeg when they're setup.

Linux VPS Webmasters Series - USA Based
    Equal Share CPU Usage
    40GB RAID-10 Disk Space
    1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
    512MB Dedicated RAM
    1 GB Of Burstable RAM
    2 Dedicated IP Address Included
    Semi-Managed
    SolusVM Control Panel Access
    Monthly Price $16.95 USD

Basic VPS - Netherlands Based
    CPU:Fair Share
    50 GB HDD
    250 GB Bandwidth
    1024 MB Dedicated RAM
    1536 MB Burstable RAM
    Semi-Managed
    SolusVM Control Panel Access

Monthly Price $24.00 USD

You can visit our website for more information about us http://shackservers.com

hhmmm i like the offer.....i will continue to check out any other offers as they come in till tomorow as thats when i pay my money in

but looks good thanks

Website's:
    hostreal.net
    Hello,

I can offer you what you want and for the price you want, and it will be in the netherlands so nulled scripts are ok with us.
    This will be a shared service so you do need to watch your cpu usage, if you ever get loads of people viewing the site then I will give you a notice with how much you are using, and available plans to upgrade to a semi dedicated server.
    We are also on a 1gbit line so speed should be great and of course we have cpanel for all accounts.

Website is http://hostreal.net and generally we just charge $10 extra for video site hosting ontop of a normal plan.
    PM me if you want to see a video site that's already running and if you want to go ahead with the plan.

Banned
    shared hosting is a very bad idea it will use up memory and cpu

maybe if he shows how much he using then maybe he could get on a shared but he would after change to vps after it gets busy

Banned
    Website's:
    webziter.biz webziter.org webziter.net imagedropper.net imagedropper.org xcoderz.net
    Take a look at our VPS plans on http://www.webziter.org

bought from servedome....can be closed now...thankyou all for your offers

Thread Information