Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62235 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Computer Resolution

Alright guys I need some help pertaining my comps resolution. Today I changed my VGA cable and installed a DVI cable instead for my monitor and now I don't get as many resolutions to choose from then when I had my VGA cable installed for my monitor. I only get three options and in my VGA I had way more how can I change this? I already updated my video card to the latest drivers and nothing.
    Flash Reviewed by Flash on . Computer Resolution Alright guys I need some help pertaining my comps resolution. Today I changed my VGA cable and installed a DVI cable instead for my monitor and now I don't get as many resolutions to choose from then when I had my VGA cable installed for my monitor. I only get three options and in my VGA I had way more how can I change this? I already updated my video card to the latest drivers and nothing. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you probably have a full HD monitor and nvidia card. if thats the case than go to nvdia control panel and under video and tv and make sure unde change the signal HD 1080p is selected. also install the monitor driver.

Thread Information