Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62810 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    why are people offering me or sayin what vps to goto when i need more then 500gb lol
    because you can get that amount of bandwidth with a VPS?

I don't quite understand your statement

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Se7ensins.com
    Most places allow you to have custom plans and if your talking about me servedome has 2 plans that have 500gb+

Banned
    no good to me that vps you said sandino they said
    Unlimited* bandwidth - with this plan, only 200Gb of Bandwidth are guaranteed on 100mpbs port. This means, after the consumption of 200Gb, the speed might be (not always) limited

ye but i have a budget nightcast at min my forum is new and i not making anything from it

most vps wont have ioncube and i dnt no how to install them

Website's:
    Se7ensins.com
    Sorry I missed that part. Good luck finding something tho.

Banned
    well i just asked my provider about dmca and said dont mind long as i removed what they ask but i asking to make sure they dont give out details then i wont change but be good to find a no dmca vps but very rare i guess

well i just asked my provider about dmca and said dont mind long as i removed what they ask but i asking to make sure they dont give out details then i wont change but be good to find a no dmca vps but very rare i guess
    they cannot guarantee you that they will not give out your details.

Banned
    so no matter who i goto they could give out details

no good to me that vps you said sandino they said
    Unlimited* bandwidth - with this plan, only 200Gb of Bandwidth are guaranteed on 100mpbs port. This means, after the consumption of 200Gb, the speed might be (not always) limited

ye but i have a budget nightcast at min my forum is new and i not making anything from it

most vps wont have ioncube and i dnt no how to install them

This may help how ->
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=568689

If not, on your VPS (if you do not want to move), ask your host to do it or pay someone.
    Or if you even do not want to do that.

Just install cpanel (trial). then use the easyapache upgrader and install all the necessary essentials.

Then uninstall and install your other panel. (if it's not cpanel).

Then you're good to go, no need to change providers!

so no matter who i goto they could give out details
    Of course. If a hosting company is warranted to give details (which rarely happens, but can) -- they have to give details.

I suggest to not worry about such things. I believe you said your website is small, so there is nothing to worry about. Until you grow bigger where you get hundreds of thousands or even millions of visitors and have your own servers, I don't think you should have any problems

Banned
    i already got ioncube but i dont want in a few months ipb contacting provider for my details for nulled board

well im planning to get a lienece in new year of jan

you think i be reyt till then

just dont want to buy one yet and close my forum down as i seein if it builds up and get more members because it very slow progress been 2mths and i only got 70 and only 10 come on lol going to give another 2month to see if it gets better if not then getting rid

i already got ioncube but i dont want in a few months ipb contacting provider for my details for nulled board

well im planning to get a lienece in new year of jan

you think i be reyt till then

just dont want to buy one yet and close my forum down as i seein if it builds up and get more members because it very slow progress been 2mths and i only got 70 and only 10 come on lol
    I highly doubt that will happen. And when IPB contacts a host they just tell them to remove the content. (they do not ever ask for details -- atleast from what I have heard). And again you have a small board so you have nothing to be afraid of.

However, if you are so afraid of having a nulled forum, use a forum board such as mybb or phpbb. they are free and open source

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information