Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62754 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    uploadz.org serverpick.in

Post How to know whether a movie is fake or not?

Hello,I am running my warez site and i feel that many people are submitting fake DVDrip movies in my website which will result in ban in katz.

How can i know that whether the movie is fake or not??
    umang Reviewed by umang on . How to know whether a movie is fake or not? Hello,I am running my warez site and i feel that many people are submitting fake DVDrip movies in my website which will result in ban in katz. How can i know that whether the movie is fake or not?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You need to check imdb if the movie has released world wide or not.
    Secondly you can download the movie on the rapidleech and then use the movie thumbnail creator.
    Or lastly you can use a remote desktop where you can download the movie and watch for its content.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

You can simply check IMBD[dot]com

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    It's 90% common sense. If a movie hasn't being released in the cinema generally it's a fake. Use IMDB.com know know when a movie is released. What you can do is visit Warez-BB and check if it's their. If it's not posted their then it's a fake. WBB are pretty fast at removing fakes so it's a great indicator.

edit: hmmm I'm a slow typer
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

mmm mmm!
    Check it on a predb if its a "scene release"

Although, just as they mentioned above
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotorisK View Post
    You need to check imdb if the movie has released world wide or not.
    Secondly you can download the movie on the rapidleech and then use the movie thumbnail creator.
    Or lastly you can use a remote desktop where you can download the movie and watch for its content.
    Don't always trust IMDB though. Sometimes the movie comes out before it's supposed to so double check the official movie site to see when it's released. Also check torrents too that's a good place to find if it's out.

check IMDB and see id there is there are dvd details for the movie in the left side menu, check the set release date for the movie. search amazon or other online dvd stores. if the movie isn't listed there than there is no DVD and all the DVDRip releases are fake.

Website's:
    TeenDezire.com
    i normally go through the info that is given.And also screens reflect that its fake or not...

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Lately there has been a lot of fake movie posters around, anyways these guys have already answered your questions

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Legend.com
    @ zeus...screenshots can be fake..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information