Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62710 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your clients will find a good and quality hosting as SQS was.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LegendW.com
    Really surprise when I got the email about this.. I'm jumping from 1 host to another until I move to SQS. 4 month with SQS is really amazing. No lie there.

Now back to hunting for another host.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    why dont you sell your hosting buisness someone would take over
    READ!

"I just dont have the time to keep it running as professionally as I intended, and honestly, cannot think of anybody else that i believe would put as much effort as I did. So rather than sell out and send y'all to somebody who may not provide as much speed and attention as SQS did, i would rather let the customer decide where to move."

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Thanks for the compliments - its really nice to hear that you were satisfied customers.

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Town.info latestrelease.org freakshare.biz
    Very Sad News Jay

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    They would be still satisfied and more happier if you still continue the service and don't let it go away. Anyways, your decision is the final decision.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikarin View Post
    They would be still satisfied and more happier if you still continue the service and don't let it go away. Anyways, your decision is the final decision.
    +1 I would remain satisfied if u dont close this down. Finding a new Host is damn Hard. And that too finding a stable one is not that easy task

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    I guess the best offshore shared hosting online comes to an end, you did very well man. I think it's a great move of you to close it instead of sell and ruin the name, SQS hosting will always be remembered as a premium host.

I'm sad to hear such a news, since I moved to SQS I didn't have to hunt for a host. I wanna thank you for the good job you made so far with SQS. RIP lovely host

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    SQS Hosting is being taken over by another individual. Details will be posted as and when necessary.

All existing customers - you will be emailed once all changes have been made. You will NOT be moved to another during this time or suffer any downtime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information