Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hosting with ddos protection.

Hello.

Im looking for some hosting to host my website.

I use about 15GB Space and 800GB bandwidth a month.

Im getting large synflood attacks and need somthing that can block it.

Does anything provide anything that would be suitable here?
    olli460 Reviewed by olli460 on . Hosting with ddos protection. Hello. Im looking for some hosting to host my website. I use about 15GB Space and 800GB bandwidth a month. Im getting large synflood attacks and need somthing that can block it. Does anything provide anything that would be suitable here? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I doubt anyone on here can provide you with that kinda spec

Why not buy a vps/dedi and talk to krun!x on here about the attacks his prices are very cheap
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Banned
    Website's:
    pakdevs.com paktafreeh.com khiclub.com
    PakDevs Hosting Provides Ddos Protection Upto 10GB Attack..

For More Info
    www.pakdevs.com

Don't think anymore would want that on there servers. How much connections are coming from the syn flood? Are you on a server right now? do you have ssh access?

There are quite a few ways to solve this.. I recommend contacting the personal responsible for doing this.

Do some resource on the attack, where is it coming from. Figure out the IP range. Figure out what he/she is using to attack your website.

Is only your website down? are other websites on the server down?

Best thing to do is create a trap for the attacker.

Years ago I had quite a few attacks, worsed attack came from one of the biggest botnets I ever seen, We created a honeypot for it, figured out who and where it belonged to. Then its a matter of contacting them and deal with it.

Try taking load of your website to see how strong the attack is, move your forum* or what ever you are hosting to a folder like /fdjfjkdfjks/

Make a really simple html index and see if your site stays up. This way you can tell if he is a fucking kid, or a fucking kid with a bit of skills.

In my experience there is not a mature person that would do this, which means its a person easy to scare. Figure out if he runs any sites etc

Back in the days I had a kid attacking me each and every single day, he was quite skilled with it as well. Had quite a big botnet running, I figured out his websites, then figured out who he was, and even got his adress and phone number. Now think about a 80k member forum with dedicated members VS one kid attacking there home.

I believe he got about a 1000 calls that day, I personally spoke to his mom and dad.

After that we never heard from him again.

Website's:
    ExpresShare.com
    I like the 1000 calls story.LOOL
    Anyway Wau is having a good point.Actually figuring out who the attacker is,is way much better.
    It will take you some good time but that's effective.
    Also installing a firewall or something like that would be good for your website.
    honeypot can give you more info about the attacker.Try an setup one.
    DDOS protection are expensive but you can always get a good host with a good Anti-DDOS protection.

Banned
    is your provider firewalled and ddos protected

Quote Originally Posted by hamza View Post
    PakDevs Hosting Provides Ddos Protection Upto 10GB Attack..

For More Info
    www.pakdevs.com
    I like this guy, he always makes me laugh. A 10GE appliance would cost you or the datacenter $500 000+. I guess you have spent everything on it and nothing left for a WHMcs licence? Am I right?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Hey Krun!x, you just took my words

written ur name in black, i hope u can make out that????

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ Krun!x

Man i think i finally found my twin we think on the same level

Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
    @ Krun!x

Man i think i finally found my twin we think on the same level
    Ass lick

Anyways lol Pakdevs be serious... go keep on running that kiddie host you won't get anywhere with bullsh*t.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information