Quote Originally Posted by gtaclub View Post
Hmmm...I don't think they are fake...Now days we can buy 1GBps VPS or Dedi for cheap with the resellers...and they give unmetered bandwidth...
Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
GC, please point me to a 'real' 1Gbps unmetered server or VPS.

If Netdirekt charges 800 euros and 100TB 600 dollars for unmetered, how can resellers sell it so cheap that hosting cheap RL plans can be profitable without overloading the server? Furthermore, most resellers with bargains get old servers with out to date CPUs and little memorym but no 1Gbps ports.

I have to limit the bandwidth on my plans as I don't get unmetered BW either. But it's the real deal, not a so called 1Gbps ... a good RL offshore should get 23-28MBs download from RS.

yeh man u r right so i will go and told all ppl that plan with 1Gb unlimited cheap is SCAM

Hmmm...I don't think they are fake...Now days we can buy 1GBps VPS or Dedi for cheap with the resellers...and they give unmetered bandwidth...
Quote Originally Posted by WebKobra View Post
Well as time flies by, gbit servers are getting cheaper and cheaper?
unmereted cost a lot for dedicated i dont know with vps i dont use them i hate shared port so for that i only use dedicated port

Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
i think your just trying to get business =]

Dedicated 100MBit RapidLeech with FREE HF/FS/NL/MU Premium!

(Hosted in Dedis, NO lame VPS!)
ho him but check on his thread many ppl told that his server is down man and he is scammer i dont know

CHEAP 1000M/s is or shared port or VPS

other that it will be scam