Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62736 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 52 of 179 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Hello.
    I'm interested in Germany server KS L200 Price:24.95$/Monthly.

(1) May I know how many users per server for KS L200 and KS L300?

(2)I will use it for seedbox and upload to hotfile and fileserve.
    I'm interested to know the latency to hotfile.com and fileserve.com? (ping hotfile.com and ping fileserve.com)
    I also want to know what is the average speed to hotfile.com and fileserve.com?

(3) Is AlertPay an available solution as payment option? Paypal screw for me because I can't receive money due to where I live.

Thanks much.

Any discount Promotional Code available ? Do I also need to buy the hotfile plugin to be leech from Hotfile ?

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bapi21 View Post
    Any discount Promotional Code available ? Do I also need to buy the hotfile plugin to be leech from Hotfile ?
    Hello, If you are planning to buy US or NL Plans then you need to have the Hotfile plugin to leech.
    Promotional Code: 10%OFF

Quote Originally Posted by windows View Post
    Hello.

I'm interested to know the latency to hotfile.com and fileserve.com? (ping hotfile.com and ping fileserve.com)

(3) Is AlertPay an available solution as payment option? Paypal screw for me because I can't receive money due to where I live.

Thanks much.
    Number of users depends on the various factors.
    There isnt any fix number , thought we dont oversell .
    Alertpay can be accepted on request.
    Please dont expect super speeds from HF and FS due to the fact that the our servers are offshore.
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Quote Originally Posted by knowinservers View Post
    Number of users depends on the various factors.
    There isnt any fix number , thought we dont oversell .
    Alertpay can be accepted on request.
    Please dont expect super speeds from HF and FS due to the fact that the our servers are offshore.
    I know a VPS provider selling s.lu server at a bit cheaper price providing 100GB 512MB ram. And also, they provide Xen virtualization which mean overselling is impossible. At max 6 users per server. I personally email them anyway.

But, since you provide burst ram, I think that you provide OpenVZ virtualization and there can be a slight overselling especially if you estimate that some of the user is not quite active. Approximately how many user per box for KS L200 ? 10 users? if you can't tell maybe i should email you?

On the other hand , you allowed AlertPay, that's a bonus point for me! I will certainly go with your server in the future.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Hello.

Thanks much.
    I know a VPS provider selling s.lu server at a bit cheaper price providing 100GB 512MB ram. And also, they provide Xen virtualization which mean overselling is impossible. At max 6 users per server. I personally email them anyway.

But, since you provide burst ram, I think that you provide OpenVZ virtualization and there can be a slight overselling especially if you estimate that some of the user is not quite active. Approximately how many user per box for KS L200 ? 10 users? if you can't tell maybe i should email you?

On the other hand , you allowed AlertPay, that's a bonus point for me! I will certainly go with your server in the future.
    Ahh there is no need for email or hide it.
    Approx users are 12-14 on KS L 200.
    Approx 18-20 users on KS L 300.

If you have any other queries please let us know.
    I'l be happy to assist you

Regards
    Glenn
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Quote Originally Posted by knowinservers View Post
    Ahh there is no need for email or hide it.
    Approx users are 12-14 on KS L 200.
    Approx 18-20 users on KS L 300.

If you have any other queries please let us know.
    I'l be happy to assist you

Regards
    Glenn
    Thanks. I'm happy for the fast response. I will go with you before December 2010.

1. 10%OFF bro this promotional code is showing expire. Please Fix.
    2. If I host my nulled warez vbulltin forum on my us based vps, will you terminatate my id if you get any copyright infringed?
    3. If yes will you let me take a backup before termination ?

8.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    Hello

Fixed mate

Unfortunately we will have to terminate, But we can let you make a backup by assigning a different ip(temporary)

But is highly recommended not to use US for nulled forum.

regards

I wanted to host an anime/manga site on one of the VPSs...would that be allowed?

Paypal is blocking to send money within the same country. As I am from India as wel as knowinservers. What to do now.

~removed~ Image contained the paypal address.

Thread Information