Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6792 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default ways to prtotect your uploading empire??

I would like to know what tools would I need to protect me while I upload files.I know some say get a vpn and an offshore hosting site.Can someone tell me which vpn is good and which offshore hosting to choose from?? I am sure this thread will be useful for newbies..
    harrisq Reviewed by harrisq on . ways to prtotect your uploading empire?? I would like to know what tools would I need to protect me while I upload files.I know some say get a vpn and an offshore hosting site.Can someone tell me which vpn is good and which offshore hosting to choose from?? I am sure this thread will be useful for newbies.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    What you mean? you want to upload files to your own hosting? that's a no no!

mmm mmm!
    Please explain better harris.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

sorry let me explain

I am using fileserve, I want to set up my own website through a host such as godaddy for example. Right now i am using a free blog @ fileswapz.wordpress.com. I read an thread on never thinking your above the law which got me thinking. So now I want to protect myself.Some people told me to get a vpn and host my website in a country with lax laws etc. I want to know how can I better protect myself.Which host should I use for my website, or which vpn is good etc...Thanks in advance

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisq View Post
    sorry let me explain

I am using fileserve, I want to set up my own website through a host such as godaddy for example. Right now i am using a free blog @ fileswapz.wordpress.com. I read an thread on never thinking your above the law which got me thinking. So now I want to protect myself.Some people told me to get a vpn and host my website in a country with lax laws etc. I want to know how can I better protect myself.Which host should I use for my website, or which vpn is good etc...Thanks in advance
    I'd recommend http://my247host.com - It's where my site is hosted.

Don't worry about the law as long as you don't host copyrighted material..

As far as i know, you are only going to index to other sites such as fileserve..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Any other suggestions??

Pure Awesomeness!
    Where r u from?

Wow evry uploader now want's to have his own site even when he dosent know a little thing about webmastering ...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

North America...

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisq View Post
    North America...

You are the best advice giver. not?

just get hosting in the netherlands,etc since you are only indexing,

Thread Information