Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62989 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    not pay for download...
    bye

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Hitfile.net
    crackup, I've already told that you haven't to use hitfile.net as the main filehosting for your uploads.All you need to do is to use us as a mirror.

You must not worry about your users! Cause since those who don't want to download from Hitfile.net will use your mirror links with a big motivation of a free downloading!

As for those, who buy premium account, we're going to pay you the whole 60% depending on the purchased account!!!

The main idea is to use hitfile.net + PPD filehostings = good revenue!

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    -Nice thing you got going but why on earth would somebody first click on the hitfile links if they already have a list of all the different file-host mirrors below?
    -It's like having them do 2 extra clicks for achieving the same?
    -It's more likely that they will buy a premium account when they land on the hosting website itself, and then the uploaders will have the 100% commission instead of the 60% you are offering?
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Good luck, but from my point of view, this is quite ineffective. Free users are always people who wouldn't want to fork out money. Even if they do, they would choose the one that would benefit them most.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Thats A Really Great FileHosting Site I Have Started Uploading

Please Support The FileHost Even If He Not Paying For Downloads!

Thank's
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    almostskilled.net
    Does the name hotfile ring any bells?

Pure Awesomeness!
    Domain rip? :/ and I doubt you'll get anywhere without pay per download system.

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    Prohibited ,
    The next domain name is hatfile.com

Well, first of all, you could have choosen a different name rather than hitfile
    Secondly, I seriously doubt if anyone will try it out if you guys dont pay the uploaders for the download counts.
    Agreed that you guys are paying a good %age for the premium accounts sold using the referrals but then, read Seeyabye's comment for the answer asto how far it would attract the uploaders.

Payout is kept as 5$ which is a good thing as I guess uploaders could give it a shot
    For now I think I'd stay away, will join ya maybe sumtym later in the future
    And yeah, come up with a RL upload plugin soon

Good luck mate

Website's:
    Hitfile.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoo View Post
    -Nice thing you got going but why on earth would somebody first click on the hitfile links if they already have a list of all the different file-host mirrors below?
    Just beleive me, a lot of downloaders click the first link in download list and it happens subconsciousl. U r right that experienced downloaders will use familiar filehostings.
    But, how much such experienced users you have from all your audience? How will you know, who can pay and who not if they have a choice of a free downloading?

All you need is just give a try! It's not so hard...

Quote Originally Posted by Whoo View Post
    -It's more likely that they will buy a premium account when they land on the hosting website itself, and then the uploaders will have the 100% commission instead of the 60% you are offering?
    Sorry, but I don't really understang how filehosting can pay for uploaders 100% from the purchase. Where the profit in this case for filehosting service?

Quote Originally Posted by Seeyabye View Post
    from my point of view, this is quite ineffective. Free users are always people who wouldn't want to fork out money. Even if they do, they would choose the one that would benefit them most.
    I've already ask Whoo a question! Can you answer me too pls. How will you know, who can pay and who not if they have a choice of a free downloading?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    Domain rip? :/ and I doubt you'll get anywhere without pay per download system.
    I'll say one more time the main idea is to use hitfile.net + PPD filehostings = good revenue!
    You have not to use us as your main filehosting.

Quote Originally Posted by watsayabtcoffee View Post
    Well, first of all, you could have choosen a different name rather than hitfile
    We don't think it is so bad that our name are like hotfile.com.

Secondly, I seriously doubt if anyone will try it out if you guys dont pay the uploaders for the download counts.
    Agreed that you guys are paying a good %age for the premium accounts sold using the referrals but then, read Seeyabye's comment for the answer asto how far it would attract the uploaders.
    I've already answered to Seeyabye's comment. Pls. see above!

For now I think I'd stay away, will join ya maybe sumtym later in the future
    Welcome any time you want. We are waiting for you.

And yeah, come up with a RL upload plugin soon
    What exactly do you mean?

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information