Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62544 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Stats not moving today.
    PPD is dead?
    Yes OMG.

I can't download from turbobit .I just get follow:Неверная подпись ссылки.
    Внимание:
    Вы не должны править полученную ссылку.

who can tell me why? I can't use proxy or vpn.

Website's:
    Hitfile.net
    Quote Originally Posted by zshikaz View Post
    File owner disabled this file for free download
    how to make that?
    Responded you in personal messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    Stats not moving today.
    PPD is dead?
    Problem was quickly solved. At present, statistics works in a standard mode.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Z View Post
    I can't download from turbobit .I just get follow:Неверная подпись ссылки.
    Внимание:
    Вы не должны править полученную ссылку.

who can tell me why? I can't use proxy or vpn.
    Clear cache and cookie your browser and try again. Try another browser, the latest version.
    Also, try use another Internet connection.

pm send you already,please check

Website's:
    t2ngo.com
    In Turbobit:

Can we change file size limit for free users ?

If yes , how?

I wanna to make all my files for premium only!

6.   Sponsored Links

Hi. I am new here. Is hitfile = turbobit?
    How Hitfile pay? They hold money as turbobit? Or payouts are weekly in WMZ without holding 30 and more days ?
    IS it possible to make files "premium only"

Hello,

I thought of using this service so... I have some questions before I actually progress with it.

1. All the regions of the world are accepted in the process of buying a premium account (so basically I am asking if the peoples form US, Germany or China can all buy a premium account using at least one of the options on the buy in page)?

2. If I give you proofs of my earnings can you give me free premium account as I am only uploader (first time for 1 month trial)?

3. Most important as I see "hitfile" and "turbobit" are twins websites... a user that bought a premium account on turbobit.net can use this premium account on hitfile? (I hope not because this will destroy one of the sites and the work of uploaders working with the other host)

Please respond here if you can to my questions or send me a pm, either way is satisfying to me!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    3. Most important as I see "hitfile" and "turbobit" are twins websites... a user that bought a premium account on turbobit.net can use this premium account on hitfile? (I hope not because this will destroy one of the sites and the work of uploaders working with the other host)
    HitFile & Turbobit works under same brand, staff, resources, but aren?t twin sites, so you will need to buy premium account for each site.
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Website's:
    Hitfile.net
    Quote Originally Posted by usooop View Post
    pm send you already,please check
    Responded you.

Quote Originally Posted by fadepal View Post
    In Turbobit:
    Can we change file size limit for free users ?
    If yes , how?
    I wanna to make all my files for premium only!
    Sorry, such possibility isn't present.

Quote Originally Posted by nogame View Post
    Hi. I am new here. Is hitfile = turbobit?
    How Hitfile pay? They hold money as turbobit? Or payouts are weekly in WMZ without holding 30 and more days ?
    IS it possible to make files "premium only"
    HitFile & Turbobit works under same brand, but aren?t twin sites. Payments made precisely also, as well as on Turbobit.
    Hold everywhere identical. 45 days are Hold for check of purchases of Credit cards. And 10 days Hold for check of purchases of SMS. Hold is means checked purchase on refund and fraud.
    On HitFile, you can close your files from free downloading. I.e. user who has no access premium, can't download your file.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    Hello,
    I thought of using this service so... I have some questions before I actually progress with it.
    1. All the regions of the world are accepted in the process of buying a premium account (so basically I am asking if the peoples form US, Germany or China can all buy a premium account using at least one of the options on the buy in page)?
    2. If I give you proofs of my earnings can you give me free premium account as I am only uploader (first time for 1 month trial)?
    Please respond here if you can to my questions or send me a pm, either way is satisfying to me!
    1. Web-site administration decided to disable the option of file downloading for users from the United States. The reason for such a drastic measure is the closure of major file-sharing sites operating in the United States. In the case of improvements, the ability to download files will be re-opened.
    2. If you have enough of purchases, it is possible.
    3. You will need to buy premium account for each site.

Website's:
    wordpress.org
    What a badluck I just changed my plan to PPD yesterday and I just got a sale right now.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread Information