Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62449 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Need Help!

Hello,

I'm looking for a good virtulaztion for a node that use's windows/linux semi-dedicated VPS.

I cannot use hyper-v as. it won't let us assingh more then 4 core's even it's a dual hexa core proc.

Only options i have are.

Virtualbox
    Desktop based one's.

So i can assingh all of the virtual core's etc.

Any idea's?
    VHostZone Reviewed by VHostZone on . Need Help! Hello, I'm looking for a good virtulaztion for a node that use's windows/linux semi-dedicated VPS. I cannot use hyper-v as. it won't let us assingh more then 4 core's even it's a dual hexa core proc. Only options i have are. Virtualbox Desktop based one's. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I've Just found Qemu for window's.

Any suggestions?

Edit!

Sorted.

Found Qemu for window's also has VNC management.

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    VirtualBox is alright for pc usage....

I would suggest you look into VMWare Server. Its really good for server virtualization.

Banned

Default Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by somik View Post
    VirtualBox is alright for pc usage....

I would suggest you look into VMWare Server. Its really good for server virtualization.
    Hey!

It only allow's upto 2 core's.

But with the plan's we sell. it's not viable compared to virtualbox for these certain plan's just working on converting them to vmware format then booting them with Qemu.

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    virtualbox supports vnc viewer too, right?

It even supports upto 16 processors per VPS!

Banned

Default Hello,

virtualbox supports vnc viewer too, right?

It even supports upto 16 processors per VPS!
    Hello,

The VM'S become quite laggy. it run's great. but just having a lot of issues

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    If the VMs become laggy then u did not disable USB support. While installing VirtualBox, you have to "uncheck" enable usb support (dont think u have usb on server anyway). If you dont do that the VMs become very laggy. I faced that problem too. Went on the VB forum and they said to disable USB and reinstall. Since my VMs wont get deleted if i reinstalled, i did and the VMs were super fast! Try it

Banned

Default Hello,

If the VMs become laggy then u did not disable USB support. While installing VirtualBox, you have to "uncheck" enable usb support (dont think u have usb on server anyway). If you dont do that the VMs become very laggy. I faced that problem too. Went on the VB forum and they said to disable USB and reinstall. Since my VMs wont get deleted if i reinstalled, i did and the VMs were super fast! Try it
    Hey!

At the present moment we're with netdirekt.

And we cannot run off nat. have to bridged the adapater's that decreases the uplink speed at time's.

Thread Information