Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62295 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rom-world.org

Default Can't See New Threads/Posts

I just finished installing and importing my board on a new host, but I've noticed that I am not able to see or view any new posts. However, if I click "Refresh", then everything gets updated in that specific thread or forum. I have rebuilt and updated all information via Maintenance, and this problem occurs in all my skins so the skin cannot be the problem. It is quite annoying to press Refresh in every forum and thread I view, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what the cause to this problem is and if there are any ways to fix it.
    will Reviewed by will on . Can't See New Threads/Posts I just finished installing and importing my board on a new host, but I've noticed that I am not able to see or view any new posts. However, if I click "Refresh", then everything gets updated in that specific thread or forum. I have rebuilt and updated all information via Maintenance, and this problem occurs in all my skins so the skin cannot be the problem. It is quite annoying to press Refresh in every forum and thread I view, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what the cause to this problem is Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Same problem here, I was able to solve it a long ago but I already forgot it. So kindly remind us how to do it, lol.

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Ok lol, try and remember as i don't know lol, when I find out how to do it I'll post it here

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Found out this is a Firefox issue as it works fine in IE. The views automatically update which in firefox it wasn't, I'll post here if I find out anymore

your new threads are going into moderation before they go live
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    I'm Admin m8, plus none of the new threads go into Moderation, it's like if you posted a new thread on here, once you've finished viewing it you click to go back to the forum you posted it on and normally you'd see it there at the top, well you have to refresh manually to see it but it works fine in IE:confused::confused:

Anyone that can help us?

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Check with your host as I've transfered my site to a friends server and don't have any problems now

Thread Information