Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62717 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    hd-jizz.com zubboo.com

Exclamation CreativeGamerZ.com & CreativeGunZ.com!

Hey, I'm selling both of my domains.

CreativeGamerZ.com is dead, was never used as CreativeGunZ.com was for my GunZ PServer, but we never added anymore games to the community so we never used CGamerZ.

CreativeGunZ.com was fairly active, I'm willing to give you my whole forum, and also my database. (Nearly 50,000 Posts, and 18,000 Members.)

All you'd have to do is simply mass email the forum members to bring them back. The CGunZ domain is kind of pointless to buy, unless you want to start a GunZ Server, or use it to redirect it to your own website.

It'd be good to purchase for a GunZ Server, because I'm quite known in GunZ, and so is my server. So it'd be easy for it to grow again and for you to start making some easy money. (Donations)

If you'd like more information, please private message me. I can give you my email/msn so we can chat.

CreativeGunZ.com Starting Price : 10$ BIN : 40$

Proof Of Ownership : http://www.creativegunz.com/owner.txt
    King Project Reviewed by King Project on . CreativeGamerZ.com & CreativeGunZ.com! Hey, I'm selling both of my domains. CreativeGamerZ.com is dead, was never used as CreativeGunZ.com was for my GunZ PServer, but we never added anymore games to the community so we never used CGamerZ. CreativeGunZ.com was fairly active, I'm willing to give you my whole forum, and also my database. (Nearly 50,000 Posts, and 18,000 Members.) All you'd have to do is simply mass email the forum members to bring them back. The CGunZ domain is kind of pointless to buy, unless you want to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    New Marketplace Rules:-

Selling a Domain
    The seller must provide proof they are the owner of the domain. This can consist of a file uploaded to the sellers server saying his name/username and a message stating it is for sale or a screenshot of the domain in the sellers registrar account if the domain is parked.
    The name of the registrar where the domain is hosted. eg goDaddy, name.com, namecheap etc. and when it is due to expire must also be posted in the sales topic.

Price
    You can sell either for a predefined price or offer or have an auction where you can indicate the starting price and a 'Buy it Now' price (from here on referred to as BIN). If someone offers the BIN price the sale is finished and the seller may not request higher prices or increase the BIN. The BIN price can be increased at any point during a sale so long as it has not being offered. The seller has the right to chose the starting price and reduce it if no offers are made.
    If no ending time is given for the auction it's presumed to last for the duration of one week and no more from the topic date.
    Sellers are not allowed to have auctions with the intention of gaining a value for their sale item. Sellers can put a reserve price on an auction. The reserve price must either be displayed in the first topic or PM'ed to a staff member within 30 minutes of the posting of the sales topic.
    Please provide ownership proof etc.

Starting price?

BIN?

Website's:
    xtremeconsole.net movietab.net ps3games.org
    nice all organic traffic yea but add the owner ship proof

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-jizz.com zubboo.com
    Proof of Ownership Added; and Starting Price Added.

Website's:
    ok ill pay 10

Ill pay $15?

Website's:
    i'll pay 20

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-jizz.com zubboo.com
    Oh, bidders! :3 Neat.

Banned