Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6940 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 256 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nice initiative ,good luck

still, isnt that bandwidth too low for that much $ ?
    raflamo Reviewed by raflamo on . sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $3.5, Official hosting from $6.5/m (USA/Germany) http://sborg.us/img/signature.png What is sBorg? sBorg is a php based script that is capable of downloading from several filehosts and uploading the files back to your account in select filehosts.You enter the filehost or direct links or torrent file that you want to process. Lets say its a movie. You enter the links or upload the .torrent file, select what you want to do and start sBorg. sBorg will download the files from filehosts using your premium accounts that you provide in setup Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

I plan to hire the 10 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, $ 15.00 (4 per server)
    I may pass the data via PM to make payment and how to activate. Thanks.

really Awsome man very nice

Website's:
    technoside.info
    any similar thing for torrent?

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahaj View Post
    How Sborg downloads from Torrents websites
    like i want to download files from a private trackers
    and is it able to download multi files from torrent as well as is able to seed the torrent ?
    You can upload the .torrent file of the torrent you want to download and sBorg can download it through transmission torrent client. It can download from both public & private trackers. sBorg will download all files inside the torrent and it will seed the torrent to either infinity or till the ratio 2 (depending on your transmission settings).

Quote Originally Posted by george101 View Post
    awesome speeds and awesome support. love this site
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dro View Post
    You guys accepting Liberty Reserve in the future?
    Yes, we do plan to add it in future.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy0mega View Post
    any similar thing for torrent?
    You can use sBorg to download torrents and upload the files to filehosts. It can download from both filehost and torrents! You can read more about sborg here: http://sborg.us/site/about/

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    If done quite a few torrents with sBorg and can confirm it's just as easy as working with files from filehosts.

And if the server is good, the torrents from private tracker (like IPT) are fast (probably faster on average than a filehost).

i just paid for plan E USA hosting...

Do I need a site to use sBorg or just filehost premium accounts?

I love it, but I can't use it . Please please add uploaded.to download feature to it, so I can use it. I only have a prem acc on ul and its the best german warez hoster.

So i have to buy first 1 install ticket, then pay for the hosting? am i right?

Page 2 of 256 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information