Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62332 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Does RS suck mainly because they expect you to share for free?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 66.67%
  • No (state why)

11 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Respected Member
    It's not greedy of them at all. They do not want to mainly be a warez host paying you to fill their servers and consume bandwidth. They are a real business. Not your local salvation army.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
    Mr Happy, you are wrong. People are not thinking about making money, but losing it, with RS' new ripoff ideas, people will lose money.
    I didn't say anything about making or losing money so how could I be wrong? I just said they only think of their own wallets and themselves. You've just proved my point.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    It's not greedy of them at all. They do not want to mainly be a warez host paying you to fill their servers and consume bandwidth. They are a real business. Not your local salvation army.
    That's not the point buddy what is available for free having so many substitutes who would pay for it close this topic as there are people of two thinkings....

Website's:
    warezforest.com thehotfiledownload.com themastibay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    I didn't say anything about making or losing money so how could I be wrong? I just said they only think of their own wallets and themselves. You've just proved my point.
    You've stated that people are only interested in making money - which is not always the case. The fact is, people will be charged for storing Rapidshare files now, and earning no money from uploading means losing money by paying RS.

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    my RS Account is using 700 GB right now and i upload GBs daily but i have not lost a single rapid yet

the people who say that RS charge for upload are just providing excuse or they are so dump that they can't read and understand simple instructions which clearly state that RS will only charge you if you want to keep your files forever else they will be deleted after 90 days of last down....

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by play_avi View Post
    .... close this topic as there are people of two thinkings....
    I've closed 3 RS Topics today already and it's not even lunchtime so I'll have to leave this open. Otherwise I'll feel like a dictator. Report it if it get's messy or nasty.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    wtf ?yeps rs does not delete file or make you pay unless u dont have downloads since more than 1 month i think which wont happen people die to get rs links i bet all of your guest download gets index by google so from what i know even when i was 1 star on katz my file still have download and people reach my site by google search!so if u are fucking webmaster either u read rs rule or u either stay at 1 2 3* and stop crying like a pregnant women!pfff

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by play_avi View Post
    That's not the point buddy what is available for free having so many substitutes who would pay for it close this topic as there are people of two thinkings....
    No, that is the point. Tons of people will pay for it to keep them making a ton

Banned
    Website's:
    eJugni.com UploadandEarn.com MegaShare.com FreeWorldWar2Videos.com
    Actually they have been pissed off in court and after Boby chang resigned, they are totally gone and become a history now!

if they start again rewarding (not money) to uploaders then rs could be back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information