Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61832 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com

Default Former wrzhost clients please read.

Hello

I was thinking about something so I could convince the old clients to come back.
    So if you can prove to me that you were an old wrzhost client you will get 50% off on semi dedicated or vps orders and I will prove to you that the wrzhost service is better than ever before.
    I hope I can convince some of you to come back to where we all been at least once,wrzhost

http://www.wrzhost.com
    TippiE Reviewed by TippiE on . Former wrzhost clients please read. Hello I was thinking about something so I could convince the old clients to come back. So if you can prove to me that you were an old wrzhost client you will get 50% off on semi dedicated or vps orders and I will prove to you that the wrzhost service is better than ever before. I hope I can convince some of you to come back to where we all been at least once,wrzhost :) http://www.wrzhost.com Rating: 5
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

2.   Sponsored Links

I only will stay if my emails problems are solved, you'll give SolusVM vps control panel (tiredly waiting) as Nick said before and server speed are upgraded to 1Gbps. It's a common now in VPS hosting offer. Good luck.

Website's:
    google.com
    im getting bad service at wrzhost as a new customer.
    its been 2 days since i order
    took half a day to get the info coz the guy told me something wrong with the system and they couldnt send me the info right away
    on average it takes 2-3 hours for response to a ticket, live chat is offline most of the time.
    i told them to transfer my website over and tell them specifically the full backup file name and size but they choose another one.
    once that done they told me the site have been restored over and im good to go. well not yet.the host is down for half a day and the guy keep telling me to log in to cpanel to check WTFFFFF?
    i told them the host is down only to find out that the server is rebooting at datacenter, shouldnt they tell me before something like this happen ?
    and now im still waiting for them to get my site transferred
    i wish you luck in convincing your old customers. My site has been inactive for 2 days thanks to you guys.

good to see it back under ur control tippie

Website's:
    irockwebhosting.com
    can you please respond to our tickets ???

Thread Information