Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6927 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Best forum of the Month should be added?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 72.73%
  • No

3 27.27%
  • Dont Know

0 0%

Default Time To Take Some Action..

Now a Days there is no competitor of katz.. All in all they r the no.1 of the world..So I think its time to make some decision.......

In my opinion it will be simply great if katz declare Best forum of the month (Monthly basis) Regularly at KWWHunction.. It will be highly appriatitated to all top ranked & small rankd webmaster.. it may be count on tht basis (which forum send maximum no. post of tht particular month,which forum send maximum no. high quality post of tht particular month) i dont know may be some expert ppol add more things on tht..It will be appriciated..
    warezboy Reviewed by warezboy on . Time To Take Some Action.. Now a Days there is no competitor of katz.. All in all they r the no.1 of the world..So I think its time to make some decision....... In my opinion it will be simply great if katz declare Best forum of the month (Monthly basis) Regularly at KWWHunction.. It will be highly appriatitated to all top ranked & small rankd webmaster.. it may be count on tht basis (which forum send maximum no. post of tht particular month,which forum send maximum no. high quality post of tht particular month) i Rating: 5
    ? mαч nσt вє pєrfєct, вut ?'m αlwαчs mє

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    I vote no. This will only lead to unnecessary drama. And all sites are having the same content, the only difference between most of those sites are the theme/skin etc.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

but bro,, not all site submit their 40 post Daily at katz,, may be we count on tht basis
    ? mαч nσt вє pєrfєct, вut ?'m αlwαчs mє

Thread Information