Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62554 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    content-cooperation.com

Lightbulb Content-Cooperation.com - File Hosting, 75% on Premium Account Sales

Dear webmasters,

I would like you to introduce a high earn, stable income program - Content-Cooperation.com. We cooperate with FilesMonster.com file hosting service.

How it works

1. Website owners can earn 75% of premium account sales.
    Note: This is the highest income of the program. By placing links on your registered web site to the files you uploaded, you earn 75% of premium account sales.

2. Link promoters can earn 50% of premium account sale.
    Note: By placing links on your registered web site to the files from the internal file catalogue, you earn 50% of premium account sales EVEN NOT UPLOADING files.

3. Uploaders to file hosting can earn 25% of premium account sales EVEN NOT DISTRIBUTING files.
    Note: After your files are uploaded to the file hosting, the links go to the system?s internal catalogue and are promoted by other webmasters. When someone makes a purchase through link to your file, you earn 25% of premium account sale.

4. Recurring sale commissions. You can earn money when your users renew their premium accounts.
    This is called the re-bill system. You earn up to 60% of payment.

Click here to read more.

Advantages of the offer from Content-Cooperation.com

1. With the internal file catalogue, you can fetch fresh content to your website in a few steps and start earning money without uploading files into the system.
    2. Webmasters can get free, reliable image hosting.
    3. Our teaser advertisement program increases income from your website.
    4. Detailed statistics of your partnership, which helps to increase your income.
    5. Our responsive support.

Payouts

We pay to AlertPay, PayPal, webmoney, Epese.
    The payment day is Thursday.
    We pay all applications submitted more then 14 days ago.
    Minimum payout is $20.

Feel free to ask questions either here or using our trouble ticket system available at http://support.content-cooperation.com/

P.S. Currently, our catalog contains adult content only.
    FH Partner Reviewed by FH Partner on . Content-Cooperation.com - File Hosting, 75% on Premium Account Sales http://photosex.biz/pic_b/51e5722dad1b64de115a88ea0c3755bf.gif Dear webmasters, I would like you to introduce a high earn, stable income program - Content-Cooperation.com. We cooperate with FilesMonster.com file hosting service. How it works 1. Website owners can earn 75% of premium account sales. Note: This is the highest income of the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

This thread was already posted before few days, but why it got deleted? :\

Website's:
    content-cooperation.com

Default Earning money without uploading files

The previous thread was deleted because I've posted it while my account was "Probation"

Earning money without uploading files

For many webmasters, making bank with file sharing sites means they need to upload files. This can be tedious with various problems involved, like uploading errors, connection losses etc. Also, not everybody understands which files work best and where one can get them.

Alternatively, there are webmasters out there who do not experience these problems, but lack time and experience to distribute links to files and obtain traffic.

There is a solution which is perfect for both groups. Imagine a catalog of files where files can sorted by popularity, which certain webmasters populate with files, while other webmasters distribute the links to these files across their sites and platforms.

This solution exists and has been proven efficient. Meet Content-Сooperation.com.

See for yourself, the system really is efficient. Check out the stats screenshots of one of Content-Cooperation.com affiliates. This webmaster takes links from the catalog and places them on his sites.

The file owner column is empty, meaning that this affiliate is only distributing the files. Here is a screenshot of the stats of a different affiliate who uploads a lot of files and also distributes the links via his own site network.

The file owner column shows large numbers due to the fact that the files this webmaster uploads get distributed by other webmasters, thus bringing the uploader steady revenue.

On the whole, the Content-Cooperation.com file catalog offers great moneymaking opportunities to all affiliates. Check Content-Сooperation.com for more information.

Thank you for your attention.

So this is why so many filesmonster sites have similar content

Banned
    Website's:
    videocave.net warezcave.com yourcinema.net
    Is it possible to import whole base by rss by one click ?

Website's:
    content-cooperation.com
    Quote Originally Posted by masterb56 View Post
    So this is why so many filesmonster sites have similar content
    It is unlikely you will be able to find sites with unique content. No matter on what file hosting you work.

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rty1 View Post
    Is it possible to import whole base by rss by one click ?
    Currently RSS generates up to 100 results (for example, you may generate RSS for each category). In the nearest future we're going to expand it up to 1000.

Yeah well if I upload lots of original files and I dont have a popular site... others could just leech of my work, I get 25% at the very least and they get 50%

@ fh_partner

Do you work in Content-Cooperation company?

Website's:
    content-cooperation.com
    Quote Originally Posted by masterb56 View Post
    Yeah well if I upload lots of original files and I dont have a popular site... others could just leech of my work, I get 25% at the very least and they get 50%
    As soon as file appears on the web it loses one's uniqueness very quickly. Many webmasters often face with reposting. To have the file unique it is better not to post it at all
    Ok, webmaster have an original file, but have no traffic. What the profit will get such webmaster from the file?
    From the other side, the owners of the traffic will publish such file on their boards with a pleasure. And the file owner gets the ability to show his content to much more number of the potential byers.

And in general, catalog is just an additional option. You might not use it if you don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by AllmightyBuser View Post
    @ fh_partner

Do you work in Content-Cooperation company?
    Yes, I do )

Website's:
    content-cooperation.com
    I'm happy to announce we have switched to bi-weekly payouts.
    Payouts are made on every Thursday for all payout requests submitted more than 14 days ago.
    We pay to AlertPay, PayPal, webmoney, epese.com.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information