Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62138 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    come on ban me you can ban my name but you can neva ban my IP as ill just pull up a new one lmao

hahahahahahahahaha try a lil harder to ban me next time lol

tbh i think you are just looking for trouble posting like that here
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

ooo really im up for makeing trouble lol what you goin to do about it oooo wait you goin to hack me Mwhahahaaa i really love to see you try then you will see what im all about why dont you check my email on this accout and spam me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin prick

5.   Sponsored Links

you realy suck at life dont you
    and wtf is this:
    Code: 
    <center><script language="JavaScript" src="http://hosted-scripts.com/iplogger.php?site=ID1150702"></script><center/>
    <center><script language="JavaScript" src="http://hosted-scripts.com/ipalert.php?msg=Your Banned"></script></center>
    you are getting a little boring now why dont you go away and play with your records
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

quote" ooo really im up for makeing trouble lol what you goin to do about it oooo wait you goin to hack me Mwhahahaaa i really love to see you try then you will see what im all about why dont you check my email on this accout and spam me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin prick

The unemployed have so much time on there hands! sorry to the genuine unemployed I mean the bone-idle. hahahaha!

is this forum full of fucked in the head kids and niggas let me tell you all now that i do work i make more money in 1 night of work than most of you do ina mouth say what you like it takes time to take down a site w ehave got into your back door to the site iv been all over this site as a googel bot and iv found 9 hole in this cracked VB so a report is now being placed on this bored also so i may not evan have to do a thing VB will do the work for me hahahahahaha

fuck you very much lol

hahahaha

Default reply

ouch sounds like someones not getting enough at home

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information