I have searched but can not find. Does a guide exist that helps with Rapidleech? I have it installed, but none of the plugins seem to be working. I have a few plugins (not sure if they are working or not). I think i installed them correctly, but not really sure. The problem is I do not know how to enter premium accounts. I went to the accounts.php and entered my info but they do not show up. Also I can not download any files. Do certain files need special permissions? As you can see I am not sure what I am doing. In short I am a mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Darko
MyDarkTower Reviewed by MyDarkTower on . Rapidleech install guide ? I have searched but can not find. Does a guide exist that helps with Rapidleech? I have it installed, but none of the plugins seem to be working. I have a few plugins (not sure if they are working or not). I think i installed them correctly, but not really sure. The problem is I do not know how to enter premium accounts. I went to the accounts.php and entered my info but they do not show up. Also I can not download any files. Do certain files need special permissions? As you can see I am not Rating: 5