Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62725 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    forumflare.com

Default What Makes Your Site Better?

What makes your website better than someone else's?

Answer this with something no one else has mentioned and you're probably doing pretty good.
    Exel Reviewed by Exel on . What Makes Your Site Better? What makes your website better than someone else's? Answer this with something no one else has mentioned and you're probably doing pretty good. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Most important factor when it comes to what makes your site better is content. And it always was. Even if the site is full of ads, with ugly template from 1998. Visitors will come there because there's something on the site that other sites don't have. Again, it's very hard to get unique content, which isn't available anywhere. That content can be: suicide videos, accident pictures, snuff films, and other gore stuff. Because It's not available, and you need to have the connections in Police, or you just need to be a serial killer.

I haven't find any warez forum that's better than some other forum, because content is same everywhere. The whole HTTP Warez scene is leeching, Forum 1 leeches content from Forum 2, and some other noobish forum leeches content from Forum 2. And what can they offer to their members except content which can be found on 500 different warez forums and blogs.

----------------
    Listening to: Bobby Vinton - Sealed With A Kiss

Website's:
    awfuck.it
    You need something unique that no other forum has, for your free members, and subscription members (meaning they paid to be a member like a V.I.P. group or something).

I'd give my idea but...then it wouldn't be unique when I get a forum running in the future.

To me, it isn't just content...but also the modifications and such too, and how the staff is. You can have a nice site with unique stuff but the staff are fucking assholes and no one wants to deal with that. So in most terms, Jason's correct. Unique content is important too. Local bands that are getting big or are signed are good stuff to post for music. (Asking Alexandria, Of Mice and Men, etc.) something that isn't "too well known, but well known" will help since there will be a certain amount of people looking for it...rather than 0 or 1 person.

Movies go the same way, same with games, etc. You need to find something (whether you buy it or find it somewhere else online) that little to no other site has.

Last of all, be creative...visit as many sites within your site genre and see what they all have in common and what they don't have in common. Mix and match, provide EVERYTHING they provide PLUS MORE. This requires something thinking but will help greatly in increasing your site popularity, traffic, user return rate, etc.
    "People that walk, need to learn how to sound like a book from the age of movies that has routers, then you can change the wall color, if you truly believe in food."
    - el_jentel1 (Link to quote)
    I love esotorisk and st0ne <3
    http://www.formspring.me/iamgodhimself - Ask me anything!

1. Very simple, easy to use site layout
    2. Fast loading site, < 3s
    3. Friendly forum staff
    4. A lot of downloads

That's all...

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    I think, the way you do the modifications on the site.
    For Example, I love to see Warez Scene due to their modifications and their integration of different scripts.

I have more ideas, but I cannot share them here as I'm going to implement them soon on my site

Banned
    When the owner knows that the fuck he is doing and doesnt have to ask others what to do to better his site.

/thread.

Website's:
    tomwignall.co.uk warez-space.com thewebwannabe.com thetechwannabe.com
    You want your website easy to use, you don't want people coming and not knowing where to go.

Offer something which is unique so that people come to you over the rest of the competition.

Probation

Default unique

unique content + design

Website's:
    forumflare.com
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishdman87 View Post
    When the owner knows that the fuck he is doing and doesnt have to ask others what to do to better his site.

/thread.
    If that is an attack on me, you can go fuck yourself because I'm pretty sure I know a few more things than your flaming ass about this scene.

If it isn't an attack on me, you can go fuck yourself anyways because I'm pretty sure being an asshole on the internet doesn't get you anywhere.

People can always learn a thing or two from their peers; in fact I bet the skill that makes a good webmaster is constantly expanding their knowledge and giving users something new.

I got my panties in a notch. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Jason;502491site

I haven't find any warez forum that's better than some other forum, because content is same everywhere. The whole HTTP Warez scene is leeching, Forum 1 leeches content from Forum 2, and some other noobish forum leeches content from Forum 2. And what can they offer to their members except content which can be found on 500 different warez forums and blogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post

1. Very simple, easy to use site layout
    2. Fast loading site, < 3s
    3. Friendly forum staff

^ I agree ^

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @
    Quote Originally Posted by Exel View Post
    If that is an attack on me, you can go fuck yourself because I'm pretty sure I know a few more things than your flaming ass about this scene.

If it isn't an attack on me, you can go fuck yourself anyways because I'm pretty sure being an asshole on the internet doesn't get you anywhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information