Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63077 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com

Default Looking for partner.

Looking for someone who will help me design a website. Will be forum based, I will provide hosting (VPS 1gbit which has rapidleech and sborg). You will need to be able to assist in designing/ideas and uploading of files.

Main hosts wanting to use:

rapidshare, fileserve, megaupload, hotfile. May take another if you think of a good one.

Any links you do, must not contain any other sites url in it. But does not have to include ours. But would be good if it did.

All files you do must be backed up. On megaupload or something similar. So when a dead link goes down we can replace it quickly.

Your ads will be placed on the site. Thus you gain money from them.

If you are good on a technical aspect it is a large bonus. (Good with server stuff)

I will provide, a few premium accounts, you're not expected to, but it would be nice if you could do the same.

I am quite well off and have enough money to support what we choose to do. If the site grows I can get more bandwidth, new server anything etc.

I may look for a few partners not just one. So we may have to divvy up what everyone gets etc. I would like to grow a large website for all of us to benefit from.

So leave me a message or add me on msn to talk

josipzirdum2@hotmail.com
    pisoj1 Reviewed by pisoj1 on . Looking for partner. Looking for someone who will help me design a website. Will be forum based, I will provide hosting (VPS 1gbit which has rapidleech and sborg). You will need to be able to assist in designing/ideas and uploading of files. Main hosts wanting to use: rapidshare, fileserve, megaupload, hotfile. May take another if you think of a good one. Any links you do, must not contain any other sites url in it. But does not have to include ours. But would be good if it did. All files you do must Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WReleases.Com eMoneyJunkies.Com DandHost.Com
    added you on msn

Thread Information