Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62559 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,148 of 1148
    hey
    i have ordered vps for 6months how can i isntall windows os? i have my own license?
    thanks
    [Selling] Pay2Leech FTP - Over 30TB of archives | P2L
    http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?t=43583

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal4ever View Post
    hey
    i have ordered vps for 6months how can i isntall windows os? i have my own license?
    thanks
    Hi,

No, unfortunately, OpenVZ doesn't support Windows.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Website's:
    joinebook.com
    26th and 27th my vps down
    IP : XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
    Please checking
    Thanks

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Hi Knownsrv,

Big thanks goes to Krun!x and your way of providing support is way more than awesome which can't be described in words.

You did everything you could to kept me out of a problem which i was having back there and i salute you for this.

Those who are not just looking for a good host with good uptime but also with a good support then i suggest you should go with Knownsrv. They are the best and their brand name tells everything. They know their servers very well and are very professional in handling and solving any kind of problem you are having.

Thanks once again Krun!x and your Knownsrv Support. I am glad that i have chosed you.

5.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by searcheu View Post
    26th and 27th my vps down
    Please checking
    Thanks
    Hi,

There is no issues on our end. Please do a ticket and explain your issue so we can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by DoggY DuKe View Post
    Hi Knownsrv,

Big thanks goes to Krun!x and your way of providing support is way more than awesome which can't be described in words.

You did everything you could to kept me out of a problem which i was having back there and i salute you for this.

Those who are not just looking for a good host with good uptime but also with a good support then i suggest you should go with Knownsrv. They are the best and their brand name tells everything. They know their servers very well and are very professional in handling and solving any kind of problem you are having.

Thanks once again Krun!x and your Knownsrv Support. I am glad that i have chosed you.
    Many thanks for the kind words. It is much appreciated. I'm glad your issues are resolved now. Have a nice weekend!

Kind Regards
    Thanks
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Stay away with ticket numbers posting in this thread, or IPs, KnownSRV has support ticket system. All your issues with the host should be resolved through ticket support system.

This is KnownSRV sales topic, not support thread. First and last warning.

If I buy NLVPS-V3, can I upgrade it to NLVPS-V4 later? Should I face any downtime for that? Will you provide full management for VPS?

Quote Originally Posted by greenghost View Post
    If I buy NLVPS-V3, can I upgrade it to NLVPS-V4 later? Should I face any downtime for that? Will you provide full management for VPS?
    Hi,

We can upgrade/downgrade any time you want to, without any downtime or IP change.

Our VPS are fully managed.

Thanks
    Kind Regards

Thread Information