Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62270 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com

Default Got a strange e-mail.

Code: 
    Asia Foreign Contractors Settlement Centre
    Peoples Republic of China.

This Is For Your Attention:,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone
    through your remarkable profile on the internet and as one of the leading profit
    oriented companies which I intend investing part of my money into any profitable
    business you will introduce.

Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you
    through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium
    of communication.However,this Correspondence is unofficial and private, and it
    should be treated as such. Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that
    this letter is not a hoax or Scam mail and I urge you to treat it with the
    seriousness it deserves. I also guarantee you that this business is hitch free
    from all what you may think of.

I am  Chen  Wang, 32yrs, male, single and the Audit Manager Asia Foreign
    Contractor's Settlement Centre China Branch. My office monitors and controls all
    foreign contract settlement here in Hubei Province of China. I am the final
    signatory to every payment files for the remittance of huge funds moving within
    both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim
    settlement. I have before me list of payment files, which have been identified
    either as an over-invoiced sum or ghost file. On this note, I wish to have a
    deal with you as regards to this unpaid funds as I have the file before me and
    all datas are correct and it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these
    surplus funds to the Chinese Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as
    unclaimed entitlements, I have the opportunity to write you based on the
    instructions received two days ago from the inland revenue board to submit the
    List of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues before the
    end of next week.

My Conditions:
    1) After the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the
     beneficiary, I will personally endorse your file here in my desk and the
    sum of  Twenty Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars (US$29.2M) will be 
    insured and deposited with a bank here in China who will then contact you and 
    forward to you an online account details created in your favor and once you receive
    the online account details from the bank here in China, you will immediately log-in 
    into the online account with the details forwarded to you and personally make a 
    direct transfer from the account to any account there in your country and once you 
    confirm the transfer, I will then fly down to your country for my share and your advise
    on how I can invest into your line of business.

2) This business must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be
    strictly by email and telephone for security purposes no fax messaging please.

3) There should be no third parties as most problem associated with foreign fund
    release are caused by agents or representatives,  For assisting me to get the fund
    transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 45% of the total sum is for your 
    share whereas 55% is for me as business pioneer

Do confirm your Interest by providing the information below: 
    Your Full Name:
    Your Current Contact Address:
    Your Private Cell/Telephone Number:
    Your Fax Number:
    Your Occupation:
    Your Date Of Birth:

where I can call you and discuss in details and the business will commence without
    delay 
    as I will proceed to fixyour name on the Payment list instantly before the end of
    next week.
    I hope you do not reject this offer and have your funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon, Get back to me through the following contact mail
    address chenwng02@gmail.com

Faithfully,
    Mr. Chen Wang 
    Audit Manager
    Anyone know what the fuck this means or is it just a dodgy e-mail? It was sent to my websites e-mail account. (admin@restrictedwarez.net)
    CammyD Reviewed by CammyD on . Got a strange e-mail. Asia Foreign Contractors Settlement Centre Peoples Republic of China. This Is For Your Attention:, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet and as one of the leading profit oriented companies which I intend investing part of my money into any profitable business you will introduce. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Spam my brother... Don't reply, delete it.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    lol Scam, Scamm, Scammi, Scammmmmming

it's a scam leave them look at this same email's for me too

Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Trash that mofo.

Just Another Coder
    Cyber Spam not Scam!

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    fdls they are trying to scam cammy they needs his credit card etc...

Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    Oh, I usually get the normal spam mails but this one just stood out from the rest of them lol. And it was sent to my websites e-mail account which was strange.

I am hoping to receive my money

I have corrected all your incorrect grammar. I would like for you to send me 50 USD to my paypal account: edavreda@gmail.com
    If you need me to correct more of your business's email feel free to reply and send me an additional 50 USD to my paypal for every e-mail I correct. If you will not respond within 7 days with my 50 USD in my paypal account for my services, I will personally fly down to your tent and create unspeakable atrocities to you, your fellow workers, and your boss until you agree to pay me.

Re: Payment Notification:

We are writing to verify if it's true that you are DEAD? We have received a notification from MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO, from The United States, stating that you are DEAD and that you gave him the right to claim your funds. He stated you died in a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we cannot proceed with him until we can confirm this through your non-responsiveness after a week. Be advised that we have made all arrangements for you to receive and confirm your funds without stress, and without any further delays.

All we need to verify is your current state: DEAD or Alive, because Mr. Gershon's message brought disbelief to our minds, and we just can't proceed with him until we can confirm if this is a reality or not. If the "Car accident" happened and we will not hear from you after a week, then we can say: "MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE"

YOUR JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL.

May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.
    Yours Faitfully,
    Mrs.Farida Waziri

Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 7:32:42 AM
    Subject: Re: Payment Notification:

Re: Payment Notification:

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received a notification from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you are DEAD and that you have giving him the right to claim your funds. He stated you died on a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by not hearing from you after 7days. Be advised that we
    have made all arrangements for you to receive and confirm your funds without anymore stress, and without any further delays.

All we need to confirm now is your been DEAD Or still Alive. Because this
    MAN'S message brought shock to our minds. And we just can't proceed with
    him until we confirm if this is a reality OR not But if it happened we did not hear from you after 7days, then we say: MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE"

YOUR JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL.

May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.
    Your Faitfully,
    Mrs.Farida Waziri

Quote Originally Posted by edavreda View Post

I am hoping to receive my money
    Scam lol

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRelease.org ThatHosting.co
    lmfao edavaradda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information