Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62733 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default someone plz help me with MP4

just bought it today but i can't seem to figure out how it works lol, i have tried the tutorials located in the official site but it wasn't much of help..

i heard it comes up with already a built in list of forums to post in but i can't seem to find it anywhere, i also tried to import list but i couldn't figure out how, can someone please help me walk through this.
    dede110 Reviewed by dede110 on . someone plz help me with MP4 just bought it today but i can't seem to figure out how it works lol, i have tried the tutorials located in the official site but it wasn't much of help.. i heard it comes up with already a built in list of forums to post in but i can't seem to find it anywhere, i also tried to import list but i couldn't figure out how, can someone please help me walk through this. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

try to check their forum

check mp4 thread on official site

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    www.extremecoderz.com/forum

staff already told you guys, use the official forum ,the owner of MP4 left KWWH.

thats it
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Bought MP4 yesterday. It doesn't seem to have any option to automatically import templates like previous gen multiposters. I read the tut on the official forum on how to make templates but that is a lot of work, a lot more work than posting manually.

I was hoping for some online template gallery with username and password already registered on various forums but found nothing like that yet

mmm mmm!
    The OP doesn't give support here,

please use http://extremecoderz.com for best support.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information