Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post question about payoneer Prepaid MasterCard ...

hello everyone

i orderd payoneer 1 week ago after my order , they told me to send valid document , i replied to email and i send my document and after 1 week today my Prepaid debit MasterCard card has been approved!

today i got this email from payooner with this message ..

Congratulations!
    Your Prepaid debit MasterCard® card order has been approved!

Please note that it can take up to 10 business days to receive the Prepaid debit MasterCard card within the U.S. and up to 25 business days for delivery outside of the U.S.
    my question is how they send card to me?

how they send card ? they send card to my address and my location ?
    or they send card information via my email address ?

please notice that i'm form outside of usa ...

any info will be appreciated .

thanks
    NorthLand Reviewed by NorthLand on . question about payoneer Prepaid MasterCard ... hello everyone i orderd payoneer 1 week ago after my order , they told me to send valid document , i replied to email and i send my document and after 1 week today my Prepaid debit MasterCard card has been approved! today i got this email from payooner with this message ..:P my question is how they send card to me? :) how they send card ? they send card to my address and my location ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    As the quote states:-
    Please note that it can take up to 10 business days to receive the Prepaid debit MasterCard card within the U.S. and up to 25 business days for delivery outside of the U.S.
    So you should receive the card direct to the address you gave them on the application (up to 25 business days).

you get it to your adress, i had this card couple years ago from some ad company i used.

Via regular mail... They send to any country, any adress... I think they even pay mail costs(counted in card price)...
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

thanks for all reply

unfortunately my address filled incomplete ...sadly

i'm assume that they send card info via my email ... too bad
    what happened if address filled incomplete ?!

so i need to contact payoneer support , Can they fixed incomplete address ?

anyway thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faku View Post
    you get it to your adress, i had this card couple years ago from some ad company i used.
    are you sure???

i got first email address when i order card:

Dear **********,

Please read this e-mail.

It contains important information regarding your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® order, including details about your card application approval, fulfillment and delivery process.

Approval:
    We have received your Prepaid Debit MasterCard order and we are currently reviewing your application.
    Your reference number in our system is *******. Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.
    Once approved, we will send you an approval email notification. The approval process takes several business days from the date of your online card registration and receipt of this email notification.

Fulfillment:
    Upon approval, the card is fulfilled and then mailed within 2 business days by regular mail.
    The card is mailed only after it has been approved.

Delivery:
    Once placed in the mail, please allow 10 days to receive your card by regular mail within the U.S. For delivery outside of the U.S., it may take up to 25 days to receive your card.
    Note: Please add this email address to your email address book or white list to ensure you receive the approval email from us: Payoneer Contact Form
    anyway i asked this question because i filled address incomplete ,

they told me they send card via regular mail but you guys told me they will send card to my address ? which one is correct ?

Does anyone here 100% sure about it ?! how i can get it ? via email or address ?

can these master cards be used in any atm . im from india and i was wondering if these cards can be used in any atm machine here
    I install scripts!
    Forum scripts, ddl scripts, image host scripts, and more! You name it, i will install it for you! Hit me Up!
    Need help with something ? Just ask me!

WTF are you stupid, how can they send you credit card via email???
    you gona print it and put that piece of paper in atm?
    (It would be very unsecure to send card details via email!)

Also read: please allow 10 days to receive your card by regular mail within the U.S. For delivery outside of the U.S., it may take up to 25 days to receive your card.

can these master cards be used in any atm . im from india and i was wondering if these cards can be used in any atm machine here
    dont know about india read theyr website/contact theyr support.

and last why the hell would you give them wrong adress if you exept to get prepaid credit card from them???

WTF are you stupid, how can they send you credit card via email???
    you gona print it and put that piece of paper in atm?
    (It would be very unsecure to send card details via email!)
    my address is correct but it seems i wrote it incomplete . this is the reason when i ask this question .

did you read this?

Fulfillment:
    Upon approval, the card is fulfilled and then mailed within 2 business days by regular mail.
    The card is mailed only after it has been approved.

Banned
    dude its a physical credit card and they send u by mail
    I am also w8ing for mine to arrive

Thread Information