Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62464 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Paypal and VCC.

So i wanted to ask that how can i use a VCC to verify my paypal account.

Currently i have a unverified paypal account, i've given a fake address and phone number as paypal isn't supported in my country.

But i'm afraid that my account might be made 'limited' if paypal ever checks the account, and i really dont want that.

So i've heard that its possible to verify a paypal account using a VCC. What i done understand is that, how will i verify the account if the address and phone number given is inaccurate despite attaching a VCC with the account.

also can someone tell me a reliable site that sells VCCs.

and i wont be using this account for anything else but purchasing stuff online, there are some sites that require a verified paypal account for purchasing
    CloudShadow Reviewed by CloudShadow on . Paypal and VCC. So i wanted to ask that how can i use a VCC to verify my paypal account. Currently i have a unverified paypal account, i've given a fake address and phone number as paypal isn't supported in my country. But i'm afraid that my account might be made 'limited' if paypal ever checks the account, and i really dont want that. So i've heard that its possible to verify a paypal account using a VCC. What i done understand is that, how will i verify the account if the address and phone number Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

check out vcc-shops.com. i got mine from them

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    VCC are virtual Credit Cards when u buy it online for example from the above shop
    They Come without A name and address
    They give u the cc number and the verification pin

When u use the vcc in ur pp it is automatically registered on the name and address used
    VCC price can be ranged from 5$ - 15$ depending on the sellers
    and the payment method from which u pay them

But what about the incorrect info in my account? Should i let it stay the same?

EDIT:

@mind freak

just read your post, thanks for the info.

So if i get a VCC, it will be automatically registered to the address that i have already given?

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    hmm if ur country isnt supported then u must be using a rdp or a proxy aka perma ip to access ur pp account
    no worries for the vcc matter

but if bychance someone sends u hacked money or something paypal will ask address proofs like bank statement passport copy or something

so better take precautions

actually no, my country isn't supported and i access my account normally without any proxies.

Well, i will only be receiving money from file hosting sites, not from any other source, so i guess i'll be safe in those cases

i got rdps xp

Website's:
    google.com warez-bb.com pakgamers.com gamesupplyonline.com
    please help in this matter

Thread Information