Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62523 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Paid poster/advertiser

I am looking for people to spread my website vmp which is a underground buy/sell marketplace.
    I dont have any particular idea's for area's but wherever it would be appropriate.
    Warez/hack sites/other marketplaces etc.
    Please let me know your cost and let me know the list of sites you will be posting it on.
    I am specially interested in anyone who is a trusted member of a forum and can sell me there signature line if they have lots of posts.
    wsmvmp Reviewed by wsmvmp on . Paid poster/advertiser I am looking for people to spread my website vmp which is a underground buy/sell marketplace. I dont have any particular idea's for area's but wherever it would be appropriate. Warez/hack sites/other marketplaces etc. Please let me know your cost and let me know the list of sites you will be posting it on. I am specially interested in anyone who is a trusted member of a forum and can sell me there signature line if they have lots of posts. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Pm Me ur yahoo i can do that job.......

Thread Information