Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62825 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I see you've implemented remote uploading...will you also implement ftp uploads? or just remote uploads accepting ftp:// ....

Thanks

btw, LOVING the upload from OVH lmao, 11.2 mb/s is fine by me!

I'm glad you're loving the speeds iEncode and FTP uploading is something we can definitely introduce if there's enough demand, but it'll be a couple of weeks until some issues are solved before it. Thanks!

3.   Sponsored Links

Please fix mkv to mp4
    would love to start using your site now and see how my users like it but i cannot offer them bad video.

At the moment you convert from MKV to MP4/AAC with rather poor quality x264 settings but i'll be more vocal about that if still that poor after beta phase

the thing most concerning me now is decimating the fps to 20fps for mkv to mp4, it's resulting in choppy playback that nobody will want to watch

if possible just remux from mkv to mp4? current settings will not save much space at all ... me=hex, subme=2 etc will make it encode fast, but CRF 21 and decimating fps to 20 isnt reducing filesize much i dont think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information