Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63179 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Hidden Download Limit ... is it really unlimited?

so here's the hidden limits:

Hotfile:
    - not exceed 200GB/day
    - if exceeded then your account will not be banned BUT your premium status will be reverted to free

Fileserve:
    - not exceed 100GB/day
    - if exceeded then your account will be disabled (source: http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...3&postcount=16)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyFS View Post
    Reason: We don't need to give you one, but account sharing.

As a single user downloading, there's no way you will be pulling 100s of GB of data every day for your own personal use. That's simply not possible to be needing this much data.
    Oron:
    - gives you 5GB/day
    - if exceeded (not possible)...if reach 5GB then have to wait the next day to download

share other filehostings if you know.
    VIP Reviewed by VIP on . Hidden Download Limit ... is it really unlimited? so here's the hidden limits: Hotfile: - not exceed 200GB/day - if exceeded then your account will not be banned BUT your premium status will be reverted to free Fileserve: - not exceed 100GB/day - if exceeded then your account will be disabled (source: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showpost.php?p=550413&postcount=16) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

For more info about HotFile limit:
    http://blog.rapidpremium.net/hotfile...y-scam-part-2/

"Yes, pretty much noobish. They have a transparent limit of 200GB/day. They do not publicly mention about this limit anywhere on their website, and then try to cover it with their generic lies of ‘account sharing’ and ’system cheating’."

another nasty host is moron...opps, sorry, Oron.
    they do not state it clearly that premium user only have 15GB/day.

Website's:
    dtinternets.com
    They do, it's clearly stated in their FAQ:
    How much can I download?

Free users can download up to 5000 Mb within 3 days. Premium users can download 15000 Mb within 3 days utilizing maximum available speed. If you are a Premium user, but 15000 Mb over 3 days is to low of a limit for you, you can always create another Premium account and keep downloading.

yes it is in the FAQ but not on the premium page purchase. I do believe many people did not notice that before they buy premium.

oh correction there.

Oron:
    - gives you 5GB/day
    - if exceeded (not possible)...if reach 5GB then have to wait the next day to download

actually oron = 15GB/3days

@VIP:

Actually, Ricky's comment mentioned "hundreds of GB" not 100 GB. There is a huge difference. Nonetheless, it is a worrisome comment. Once in a blue moon I do download 300-500 GB of data. I tried that on Netload a couple of times and no complains yet.

Website's:
    dtinternets.com
    That's why FAQ exist in the first place. If someone decides to buy something, reading the FAQ is the least thing he should do. That being said, you can't call them nasty from the moment that they clearly state their policy regarding premium limits.

I have a lot of files I wanted that are hosted on Oron and I don't mind paying premium for it but I can't stand the 15GB limitation. Cheapskates!

Quote Originally Posted by iTwins View Post
    @VIP:

Actually, Ricky's comment mentioned "hundreds of GB" not 100 GB. There is a huge difference. Nonetheless, it is a worrisome comment. Once in a blue moon I do download 300-500 GB of data. I tried that on Netload a couple of times and no complains yet.
    yes, you're right. so it could be 200GB or 300GB...we will never know. I bet if you do 500GB per day then you might get disabled later. do experiment for us.

Quote Originally Posted by furious View Post
    That's why FAQ exist in the first place. If someone decides to buy something, reading the FAQ is the least thing he should do. That being said, you can't call them nasty from the moment that they clearly state their policy regarding premium limits.
    true but it is seems not to be too honest imo. let see Fileserve and Hotfile premium page purchase, they state it clearly:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information