Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62876 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default Your247host

Hey,

since we were talking about hosts in the shoutbox and about giving positive or negative reviews about a host you've been with I thought I could write a short review about a host that i've sticked to for a while.

http://your247host.com

I've been with y247h for the last 5 months.
    I'm a really happy customer. I've been on their cheapest shared hosting and to be honest i'm kinda shocked that I could get such a good server for that small amount of money.

I've had 4 sites hosted with them and currently i'm having one hosted with them.

During these five months, the only downtime i've faced was the first couple of days, but there was a good reason for this downtime, which I wasn't aware of while I purchased the hosting. They had some major updates on their servers so it was a scheduled downtime.

My site has been down only once that i'm aware of, and that was only a few minutes downtime, so it's really nothing to care about.

I've also tried their re-seller hosting and I there was a few problems with this. I had to create a support ticket to get what I actually purchased. The problem was that I didn't have permission to create the packages that was necessary in whmcs. It got solved within a few hours.

Others support tickets i've made has also been answered within few hours, no matter what day I made the ticket on. They are working 24/7.

It's obviously a professional team working on your24.

Great support, nice uptime, low budget plans, just an epic host...

----------

Do you have any experience with them? Feel free to share them below
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Your247host Hey, since we were talking about hosts in the shoutbox and about giving positive or negative reviews about a host you've been with I thought I could write a short review about a host that i've sticked to for a while. http://your247host.com I've been with y247h for the last 5 months. I'm a really happy customer. I've been on their cheapest shared hosting and to be honest i'm kinda shocked that I could get such a good server for that small amount of money. I've had 4 sites hosted Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

ya....fully...............agree with u.............
    i m on the same host and hosting around a years with them

nice & great

Yes they are good but they face few issues recently, to be honest they got great support team as you mentioned.

I'm hosting my site there since September09 , All tickets get answered within 12-24 hrs.

Hopefully they won't do the same like stablelayer.

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    Might try them out in the future, the currency is in £ which makes a lot more sense to me . But I couldn't find out where the servers are located?

mmm mmm!
    They faced a firewall failure so my site has been down the last two-three days.

There's nothing to do about this, it was really unexpected but it can happend with everyone.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

last two or three days? mine is only for an hours

mmm mmm!
    Perhaps we were on different servers.

Hmm.. Their plans are quite cheap

mmm mmm!
    They are very cheap, everyone should be able to afford a hosting with them.

Regards,
    Sandvik

Thanks for the review Sandvik. Was looking for a host with good support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information