Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61953 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    redclitz.com y-sockz.net

Default Abt using own mass ddl submitter

if i make my own ddl submitter will it be possible to make my own firefox addon auto filler for it? are their any coders who have any idea about it? i mean my own own addon for firefox which will do the same job that katz download submit tool wud on katz site
    D e X t e R Reviewed by D e X t e R on . Abt using own mass ddl submitter if i make my own ddl submitter will it be possible to make my own firefox addon auto filler for it? are their any coders who have any idea about it? i mean my own own addon for firefox which will do the same job that katz download submit tool wud on katz site Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

yes you can do that

But maybe you will need to pay for it

bro why dont you use this one here http://rardownload.net/auto/
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Banned
    Website's:
    redclitz.com y-sockz.net
    labbasena.110*mb.com/index.php Remove the * between 110 and mb

if this was my submitter can i get a firefox addon to auto fill them ? ok tel me price?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Few points:

You can't use external auto submitters with Katz any more so even if you code your own you won't be able to use it for Katz.
    Most of the main Autosubmitters have firefox plugins and support all the major DDL sites eg rardownload.net and mechosubmitter.com

If you code your own autosubmitter yes you can code your own firefox plugin for it if your able but it's a lot of work if your the only one going to be using it.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

i don;t know the price when last time i searched for something simmilar like this i received only last pm with price 40$ for firefox plugin 80$ Autosubmitterscript and firefoxplugin

Banned
    Website's:
    redclitz.com y-sockz.net
    lightening bro i dont trust in rardownload bcoz everybody using it many ddls have banned them but when we submit it shows fake succes results

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by D e X t e R View Post
    lightening bro i dont trust in rardownload bcoz everybody using it many ddls have banned them but when we submit it shows fake succes results
    Then use the MechoSubmitter. Mecho has the FF plugin and other have it too. I don't have a copy of it though.

Offtopic:
    Do people really have much trouble submitting to DDL sites? Would you use a an in-site mod submitter if it was available instead of a firefox one? Like a mod for your site?
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    ^

Where is the mecho submitter?

Please click the image above!

Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    Quote Originally Posted by D e X t e R View Post
    i own rardownload submitter and i do not accept such lies. rardownload proved to be the most accurate. among all other ddl submitters none shows custom error messages.

rardownload even LOGS and saves the actual html page output for 1 hour. so that you can check what actual output the ddl site gave.

please check your facts and try it your self before judging. i will accept any review done in a professional manner.

take care

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information