Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62817 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocke View Post
    I rather use MechoSubmitter than that one of RARDownload, coz seems like MechoDDL is rejecting RARDownload, besides... I dont do that bulk of submitting.
    so if i ban a bunch of top notch ddl sites that will make us better? Follow a good logic. RARdownload is one of the leading ddl sites. And by far the #1 auto ddl submitter

2.   Sponsored Links

Say what you want to say amigo, I already have your button on my site and submitted a hell of posts but I ended up banned for 'No BackLinks'... best autosubmitter, lol... your system couldn't even recognize a properly added button.

Thanks for trying, but I'm happy with MechoSubmitter.

Banned
    Website's:
    it seems that there is a misunderstanding on what is ddl sites. i will leave room for others to elaborate that being banned from other ddl sites have nothing to do with rardownload. you should be happy that our system actually can tell which sites bans you and not.

I would advise you to quit acting like everyone's a noob and need clear explanations of this and that, I know how to untick that bulk of ddl sites and choose the sites I want my posts to be listed, I got banned in RARdownload.net for not having their backlink which I did have and placed it nicely in the footer, so the problem is with either RARdownload.net or /auto, period.

Banned
    Website's:
    It's not just you! http://OneLinks.net looks down from here.
    yeps, period.

Cool, I will find a good host but my site was banned by RARdownload.net about more than a week, the hosting was working good back in the day.

Can't fix your flaws and trying find someone elses huh ? seems like you're grown up with DS.

Banned
    Website's:
    i was just checking if one of our staff made a mistake or not (just to be fair).
    good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information