Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61008 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Baby Jesus

Default Picking up my new/first car on Saturday!

Woot! I'm getting my first car, going to pick it up on saturday!!!! It's a 2000 Volvo C70 LT Turbo Coupe, got 190HP + Turbo on that small little thing, Can't wait! (PS - I get my license in about 3 weeks as well, woot)

http://i25.tinypic.com/2hn0rc1.jpg
    http://i32.tinypic.com/vs1k7a.jpg
    Baby Jesus Reviewed by Baby Jesus on . Picking up my new/first car on Saturday! Woot! I'm getting my first car, going to pick it up on saturday!!!! It's a 2000 Volvo C70 LT Turbo Coupe, got 190HP + Turbo on that small little thing, Can't wait! (PS - I get my license in about 3 weeks as well, woot) http://i25.tinypic.com/2hn0rc1.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/vs1k7a.jpg Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    hey dont you have insurance over there?
    for a first car if you do then it will cost a lot to run
    however its a nice car and well done for getting on the road
    shame its an automatic car
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

•     
    Baby Jesus
    Meh I'm an automatic guy, I hate manual. Also - insurance is mandatory here, if you don't have it you can get sent to jail for a week second offense, a $750 fee first offense.

•     
    Rockstar
    oki guys, here u go my bike that i'm going to buy in 10 to 20 days just going through all papers work b'coz i'm going to buy it on loan.

•     
    well here in the uk you must have insurance if you dont you get a big fine and 6 points on your liscenc if you offend again then you loose your liscence and can goto to jail for anything upto 2 years
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

•     
    Baby Jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer View Post
    oki guys, here u go my bike that i'm going to buy in 10 to 20 days just going through all papers work b'coz i'm going to buy it on loan.
    Your picture had a ?something=1 at the end so vBulletin didnt process it - here it is for anyone who wants to know:

Nice bike man - that'll be fun. I might get a bike in a year or two for fun, I doubt my parents (especially my mom) would like it that much, though... lol.

Anyway - I'm going to check out the car tomorrow, WOOT WOOT! I hope my dad approves / lets me buy it, it'll be soooo sweet.... More pics to come once I get it =]
  • Reply With QuoteRegister To Reply

•     
    Rockstar
    congrats , Maybe Someday We may meet then will race.

•     
    Baby Jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer View Post
    congrats , Maybe Someday We may meet then will race.
    Muahaha, alright... This has all kinda gone off topic but ok. Anyway, meeting the guy selling the car @ a coffee shop tomorrow at 10AM (ugh, too early, oh well...) to check it out, gonna have it mechanically checked on Monday, and if everything is dandy then we do the sale on Wednesday. Yay!

•     
    I still drive a 85 Mazda 323. Can't afford a new car.

•     
    I am a old man and my car was a 1964 buick skylark had a blown head gasket but I drove the wheels off it, and since then I have had many cars and trucks some new some used and I still swear that the old buick was the best car I ever owned... good for you on the new ride and please drive safe and never ever drink and n drive.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information