Hey KWWHunction members,

I own a vBulletin suite license and forum license, and have been with the vBTEAM community for sometime. I see a limited amount of people which are nulling forums and posting it onto vBTEAM, those of which are forumscripts and DGT, most occurring. I understand there is coding involved, when nulling a forum you must remove the call home feature etc. Can someone teach me on how to do this?, PM whatever I would also be happy if someone could just provide an eBook, Video, Tutorial.

Again
Thank You
Slap Reviewed by Slap on . How To Null vBulletin Forums? Hey KWWHunction members, I own a vBulletin suite license and forum license, and have been with the vBTEAM community for sometime. I see a limited amount of people which are nulling forums and posting it onto vBTEAM, those of which are forumscripts and DGT, most occurring. I understand there is coding involved, when nulling a forum you must remove the call home feature etc. Can someone teach me on how to do this?, PM whatever I would also be happy if someone could just provide an eBook, Video, Rating: 5