Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org

Default ddlTools plugin [vBulletin] [WordPress]

vBulletin & wordpress ddlTools plugin
    The warez way of the future.

Features:
    • DDL buttons hosted permanently on a imagehost that allows unlimited hotlinking. (In return for linkback). Also low europe ping.
    • Nexusddl Content Relevant Smart Search
    • Easy to install and manage
    • Integration with mecho submitter DDL Sites are the same as mechosubmitter minus one.
    • Auto Append ddl buttons to footer
    • Link Checking
    • Link re-checking, live on request. (wordpress only currently)

Coming soon Features:
    • Content relevant SEO
    • CDN DDL buttons for faster loading pages. - Free CDN
    • Ability to choose DDLs to link to/submit to
    • HTML Repair (makes W3C valid) giving better results with nexusddl bot, katz bot (?), google bot and all automated HTML parsers.
    • Request a mirror. (User request a mirror, File is mirrored, file is posted as a reply in thread) - Mirrors.IM

vBulliten: Version 1.2 alpha
    Wordpress: Version 1.0.1

Screenshots:

vBulliten - Configuring / Turning off features
    Admin Control Panel -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager -> Plugin: init_startup
    Config is at the top of the file.

NexusDDL content Relevant Search
    Upon clicking on the NexusDDL button users will be sent to a search page on NexusDDL which is relevant to the page they where visiting. This helps make visitors happy, and is a unique feature which may result in brand recognition for your site.

Link Checker - Supported filehosts
    • 4Shared - Status:
    • Badongo - Status:
    • FileServe - Status:
    • Hotfile - Status:
    • MediaFire - Check:
    • MegaUpload - Check:
    • RapidShare - Check:
    • SendSpace - Check:
    • Storage.TO - Check: (All links fail, just for notification)
    • DepositFiles - Check:
    • FileSonic - Check:

This link checker DOES NOT require bot access to your forum. However there is a restriction that you keep our button link in the footer. This restriction applied to the whole plugin. If you wish to submit to different DDLs, feel free to edit the plugin except if you remove NexusDDL. If you wish to keep using the button images hosted by im4ge hosting then you must retain the linkback for the image host, all buttons except NexusDDL use this by default.

Link Checker - Re-Checking
    A small window appears down the bottom of the page to tell user links are being re-checked, a screenshot of this window can be seen above.

Want a feature? Request it.
    SplitIce Reviewed by SplitIce on . ddlTools plugin [vBulletin] [WordPress] vBulletin & wordpress ddlTools plugin The warez way of the future. Features: DDL buttons hosted permanently on a imagehost that allows unlimited hotlinking. (In return for linkback). Also low europe ping. Nexusddl Content Relevant Smart Search Easy to install and manage Integration with mecho submitter DDL Sites are the same as mechosubmitter minus one. Auto Append ddl buttons to footer Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    Thanks , testing it.

Coming soon features are awesome (HTML Repair )
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    expect updates atleast once per day for comming features, people have been requesting a plugin like this via nexus mail for years ("how do I add your link in my forums"). This helps them while also proving valuable for advanced users and sites.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Link checker support complete. Please note, link check results for new links that arent in the nexusddl database are delayed by 3 or more minutes, during which they are displayed as unknown.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Thanks for finding a bug with filenames with brackets in them (mirrors.im).

Fixed.

Spooky, working now.

Dam got beat

Banned
    OK guys sorry i deleted my post as i got it working in Opera.

Thought it must have been my error at my end. lol

Now works with Firefox.

Thanks anyway.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    It was a server bug - firefox only I think. Just url encoding -- its cause I use chrome that I didnt notice

Anyway hope you like the plugin.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    SplitIce be really careful with this. I'm currently testing something like what your doing to get deeplinking to MechoDDL instead of direct to the index page for about two months now. Google isn't really liking it.

Check the link to MechoDDL in the footer of MechoDownloads.com, WarezXL.org, ... (cant remember the other's I'll check later when I get home but their's about 6 sites)

Anyway Google is detecting as some as spam links as it's worked out their dynamic. It may not affect you as much as your search works differently but it's something to keep in mind and look out for.

No idea if I'll bother to release mine now as you've released this and you've said your going to support MechoSubmitter so their may not even be any point. I'll have to think about it.

How are you going to do the mechosubmitter part? I could give you what I've coded if you want. You don't have to use it just I don't see any point in having two that do the same thing.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    movietvshow.net
    when full version released ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information