Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62930 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    papercreed.com

Default A site with BRRips..

Seeing how Duckload allows upto 15Gb links, I am planning to make a site with 2-4GB BRRips only[1 link from duckload]..As Im relatively new to the scene, I just want to know how this will work out in you're opinion..

Pros I can think of:

Lots of premium sales from my site.?
    Generally European countries have good internet speeds so Group A earnings.?

Cons:

Will people download 4gigs.?

Also looking for a partner with $$$$ to invest.
    Hatefed Reviewed by Hatefed on . A site with BRRips.. Seeing how Duckload allows upto 15Gb links, I am planning to make a site with 2-4GB BRRips only..As Im relatively new to the scene, I just want to know how this will work out in you're opinion.. Pros I can think of: Lots of premium sales from my site.? Generally European countries have good internet speeds so Group A earnings.? Cons: Will people download 4gigs.? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    I don't think you should bother. There's hardly someone that waste their bandwith downloading these 4.4gb blurays.. You would only waste your time, maybe you would satisfy one downloader or two..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information