Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61742 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tre2k3 View Post
    they dont want anyone to gain referrals from a post
    Alrighty.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    videocave.net warezcave.com yourcinema.net
    they are fraud. still waiting for my payment.... for about 1 month

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rty1 View Post
    they are fraud. still waiting for my payment.... for about 1 month
    How's that? They have paid me each time the 1st or the 15th.

Added Payment Proofs to the Original Post

Respected Member
    None of your images work. I tried clicking one to see if it was a thumbnail problem, but I don't have all the time in the world to see if it will ever load the page.

But to comment on the scam thing, maybe you broke the TOS? Maybe they pay out smaller accounts and scam some larger ones. I know lib3rty1 does quite a few views. There is no straight cut way to sum it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    None of your images work. I tried clicking one to see if it was a thumbnail problem, but I don't have all the time in the world to see if it will ever load the page.

But to comment on the scam thing, maybe you broke the TOS? Maybe they pay out smaller accounts and scam some larger ones. I know lib3rty1 does quite a few views. There is no straight cut way to sum it up.
    It looks like the site might have gone down, tho I just got the main page to load. This kind of stuff happens all the time on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffurry_B View Post
    It looks like the site might have gone down, tho I just got the main page to load. This kind of stuff happens all the time on the interwebs.
    Not at normal sites..

for me, imgkeep is the best..

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
    Not at normal sites..
    Its back up now. As I have said before, any site can go down for any reason at all. Sites can have problems, and go down or the server can go down, it happens. And yes, it is normal.

Respected Member
    Woot! That's what I like to hear Tattoo.

But everyone will have a different opinion. My rates may be a bit lower, but I don't skim, count all views and sometimes even give cheaters another chance. There have been very very few people I did not pay.

All and all, just don't look at the tier 1 pay rate and make a decision on that when looking at an image host. I don't know anything about this image host, so no comment on them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information