Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63205 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: You can sell seo service

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

8 50.00%
  • NO

8 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default KWWHunction do Wht he want isn't it?

Few month ago i create a thread on Selling SEO service on KWWHunction Twice and both time my threads closed. As saying this that selling seo service isn't allowed here. Because anyone can do this himself.

Now someone is selling here SEO service without telling what he'll do to optimize customer site and that thread still alive.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...199#post566199

My closed Thread
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=46929

why others are allow to sell seo service if KWWH don't allow me?
    (i give this service to few members of KWWHunction and they are happy with that. )
    BounceR Reviewed by BounceR on . KWWHunction do Wht he want isn't it? Few month ago i create a thread on Selling SEO service on KWWHunction Twice and both time my threads closed. As saying this that selling seo service isn't allowed here. Because anyone can do this himself. Now someone is selling here SEO service without telling what he'll do to optimize customer site and that thread still alive. http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?p=566199#post566199 My closed Thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=46929 why others are Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It's because anyone can do the stuff you're offering, and you can see that Mixloads did not write anything about his methods. So his thread can't be locked. Except that, you can see that every site he make is growing fast. You will do the basic stuff, and he will do the "advanced" stuff. Simple enough?

Banned
    n wht is advance? do u knw abt it?
    if he do blackhat seo then that is worth.
    n wht is advance then doing directory submission, link building.

As you said, you'll just submit someones site on Google, some online directories, and that's all. If you ask me, that's not advanced. If you think It's advanced, do you have any example site where your SEO is done? I'll be glad to see it.

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    submitting people to Google should be free if your adding mods and plugins i can see charging a cpl bucks but just submitting no it shouldn't be allowed i can list 10 free sites off the back of my head to do that free

Banned
    i install vbseo in there vb forum, put keywords in their any kind of website. makes blog for them. n do submission so they will get links.
    submit to directory/social bookmarking sites is free. But if people don't want to waste their time for doing that, they hire other.
    n the same thing i was doing.

n warez-legend.com owner tom247 hire me to do that. n he is happy with my work.

n in my thread u can see members who was happy from my service.

Banned
    you know what bouncer why don't you FUCK OFF from KWWH all you do is moan bitch and cry like a baby.
    mixloads happens to be 1000 times better at seo then you ever will he made a site with only 5 months work he was getting 27,000 unique visitors a day. he got to alexa 33k and ranked top of google for hotfile and fileserve all you ever do is add keywords to meta tags.
    whats funny is when me and mr happy was staff we asked for proof of your work and all you did was change subject.
    when we finally found a site you had worked on all you added was "<meta name="keywords" content="" />" no keywords nothing and you charged for that? i mean come fucking on even a 9 year old could atleast put something there even if it was you suck at seo.

now do us all a fucking favor go learn real seo pull that pine cone out of your ass and grow up ffs

The Realest Nigga
    +1 demon lol

Nice one waredemon

someone told me that u are just added meta description
    (.*??)
    .?.?.?.?*??) .........?.?*?)........
    (?.??BuzzScene.(?.?*??)
    ............(?.??.....................(?.??*?`)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information