Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6719 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    iHacksRepo.Com WatchDDR.Com
    Mr.Happy, one more question , how many submissions i can submit for a 1* site? (Extreme-Warez.Org)

Need Help Regarding Jailbreaks And Unlocks ? PM ME ;)

iDevice : iPhone 3Gs 16GB White (Factory Unlocked) Updated To iOS5 !

Website's:
    McGrhill-Warez.com RapidMovie.org
    Quote Originally Posted by snowmanrene View Post
    Happy that is not a good idea, as there are rivals to sites, hence people can come post their "mirrors" which we all know can be fake/surveys/infected. Although your intentions are good, the fact is that it's simple to post misleading links or to post comments that degrade the download even though it is a legitimate one.

When they post lies in the topic, other people who come to download, will see the negative comments and will not download, thus hurting a site's rep.

Overall it's a good idea, but it just takes a few bad comments and a site's rep can be put in peril.
    +1 snow.

I submit a post, some asshole adds phishing links in his comment, my site gets banned......pretty cool.......huh !?
    "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.KiLLeR View Post
    ^^ That will look more mess dude
    No it wont and here's why. If you have lots of comments then the page keeps changing and updating. This means Google visits it more and Google can count comments. If it sees lots of comments it presumes the topic is more important and increases it's rank in search results. I know this as I've being testing it for months on some small test sites I have. Google loves active topics.

The other thing is if you've lots of good comments you get way way more downloads. Take a look at Warez-BB for example. Would you download links from a topic with 500 replies or from a topic with zero replies. I wouldn't even bother opening the topic with zero replies.

It will also show me more which websites and webmasters work more and deserve a higher rank. Lazy webmasters who don't answer questions like how do I open the rar file (basic I know but this is often asked) will be punished while helpful webmasters will be rewarded.
    Topics which are filled with spam don't deserve to submit as it shows they are lazy and just after downloads and money.
    Most great sites already allow comments and have no problem controling spam. For example Mr-R-T and his site HQ-Uploads.com allow comments.

If your worried about spam add a captcha or in worst case moderate them. Their are also mods that prevent people posting mirrors in replies.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrhill View Post
    +1 snow.

I submit a post, some asshole comment with my phishing links, my site gets banned......pretty cool.......huh !?
    You don't even submit but if you did I know their obviously not phishing links.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Hi Mr Happy, Submitted downloads, Pm Also sent. and I Am waiting for your approval

And Yes Guest can leave comment on site.

Thanks

Website's:
    Mr.Happy, one more question , how many submissions i can submit for a 1* site? (Extreme-Warez.Org)
    ??? Mr.Happy ???

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    ??? Mr.Happy ???
    Read the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Amount you can Submit
    We have different amounts websites can submit daily based on your rank. As higher ranked sites generally have better quality Submits we allow them to submit more.
    • 1 Star = 20 Submits every 24 hours
    • 2 Star = 20 Submits every 24 hours
    • 3 Star = 30 Submits every 24 hours
    • 4 Star = 40 Submits every 24 hours
    • 5 Star = 50 Submits every 24 hours
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Website's:
    Opps sorry, my bad

Website's:
    uploadz.org serverpick.in
    Thanks for Rerating my site..!

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Hey you you check my account with mechodownloads as it wont leave me into the webmasters area.For the site instawarez.net and check what email is with that site.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    Hey you you check my account with mechodownloads as it wont leave me into the webmasters area.For the site instawarez.net and check what email is with that site.
    email: sent via PM.
    url: instawarez.net
    rating: Banned
    reason: Remove the nofollow from the MechoDDL image button.
    date: 23 December 2010

If you need the email changed let me know. If you want to unban you site just add the button or remove the nofollow and then login to the webmaster area and click the Request UnBan button.

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by umang360 View Post
    Thanks for Rerating my site..!
    no problem.. congratz

Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread Information