Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63055 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default can somebody lend me 11$ i will give you 15$ tomorrow

hej guys, i have sended 150 euro 16th to my bank, still didnt received it. today 20th my main domain expired, can somebody please lean me 11$ to my paypal, i need to pay the domain. i will give you 15$ tomorrow. this topic would be proof i will send u back, please pm me

torrenter31 wanted to help me, thnx, i will send him 15$
    kuzukuzu Reviewed by kuzukuzu on . can somebody lend me 11$ i will give you 15$ tomorrow hej guys, i have sended 150 euro 16th to my bank, still didnt received it. today 20th my main domain expired, can somebody please lean me 11$ to my paypal, i need to pay the domain. i will give you 15$ tomorrow. this topic would be proof i will send u back, please pm me torrenter31 wanted to help me, thnx, i will send him 15$ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    dont have PP

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    This is not beggingjunction

Ask this from any of ur friends...

Website's:
    MyRapidleech.Net
    No more using PP

And it is not allowed too Reported!
    Respected: Mr-R-T, Belle, eLight, iPowerz, Vizoomer, Cory, Rohit, AllSolo

MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    First you've know for a year when this was going to expire yet you've left it till the last minute.

Second if you let a domain die it's nothing to worry about. You can just renew it the following day or whenever your money arrives. Nodody can buy your domain untill it has expried for a full year so their's nothing to worry about.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    faizann, i am not begging, there are a lot of old friends here, since i have new msn, so somebody can help, i am not asking for to have the money, i will give it back tomorrow with extra money, i just dont want to lose my domain

mr happy: i dont think u would let it die if u earned some good money

+ dont reply if u cant help,

Quote Originally Posted by kuzukuzu View Post
    faizann, i am not begging, there are a lot of old friends here, since i have new msn, so somebody can help, i am not asking for to have the money, i will give it back tomorrow with extra money, i just dont want to lose my domain

If you earn good money with it then why are you asking for money? Self pwn lol?

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    i can lend you but i don't have any trust on you

Banned
    ok what ever mod close this topic please

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzukuzu View Post

I'm not on about letting it die. I was just trying to help and inform you that if you don't have the money today you will not lose the domain like your afraid of happening. You will only lose a domain after a year. How much you make is of no concern to me nor is it my business. I was just trying to help remove any fear you had about losing it that's all.

You did make a topic about a week wondering why domains were so expensive. You have to admit it's strange that someone who "earned some good money" thinks $11 for a domain is expensive.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information