Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63011 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I have an VPS - Looking to share with one other person

Hi,

I've currently purchased an VPS from http://knownsrv.com - It's great, the speeds are great etc.

The VPS location is Netherlands. I'm currently looking for 1 person if not 2 at the MAX to share the VPS with. Currently i'm on a 1GB linux VPS, by the end of January i'll be upgrading to the 2GB one they offer. I'm only using it for a small site of mine. So here's the deal:

I want to offer 1 or 2 accounts to someone who is able to pay for DirectAdmin costs monthly.

So if 2 people agree to sharing it then the cost is : $4/m
    However if 1 person agrees to it then the cost is : $8/m

I will NOT charge any one anything extra, even if i upgrade to a much larger server. Nor will i ever add on extra accounts.

Let me know if you're interested. You can P/M me or hook me up on MSN : britelogo@hotmail.com to discuss more about it.
    Pea Reviewed by Pea on . I have an VPS - Looking to share with one other person Hi, I've currently purchased an VPS from http://knownsrv.com - It's great, the speeds are great etc. The VPS location is Netherlands. I'm currently looking for 1 person if not 2 at the MAX to share the VPS with. Currently i'm on a 1GB linux VPS, by the end of January i'll be upgrading to the 2GB one they offer. I'm only using it for a small site of mine. So here's the deal: I want to offer 1 or 2 accounts to someone who is able to pay for DirectAdmin costs monthly. So if 2 people Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    you need to tell people the download limit

Website's:
    premium-links.net wanted-programs.com
    yah, what will be download limit

n what php version is installed

Banned
    because there 1gb ram shows 300gb bw

I'm not keen on the idea of the server being used for RAPIDLeech etc Just hosting a website.

25GB Space / 250GB B/W - I'll buy more if need be.

Banned
    Website's:
    redclitz.com y-sockz.net
    well i need one month trial bro

I can't really give you a "1 month trial". As your $8 will be paying for the DIRECTADMIN.

Banned
    Website's:
    redclitz.com y-sockz.net
    well bro i have damn good server you better come to my vps and pay me 5$ for ur site im not kidding im serious

Can you not get off topic please? If you want to share it, then please feel free to ask questions etc, but if you want to offer your own services, please make your own thread.

I am interested

please pm me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information